Havin' A Heatwave, A Tropical Randoooom Heatwave....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I DID NOT play "the numbers" :), I am afraid to say that it was sheer klutziness........:yes: *talented*

:| I really hope the next few steps I need to take for school are not as ridiculous as the last few days have been. I just ordered my transcript online from my university. I opted to do the online ordering and pay the additional $2.00 online fee in order to speed up the process. I gave them my credit card info, my SS #, my phone, email, home address, work #.......what more do they need from me to prove it's me?!?!? I had to give them the 3 digit number on the back of my credit card to authorize an online purchase. I get to the end of the ordering screen and it says I have to print it and fax it back to them so they have my authorized signature :| I DON'T HAVE A PRINTER!!!!!!!!!! :scream:

I just got an earful from my mother about how I should not spend money on going out or buying anything if I don't have things I need.....like a printer. Everyone should have a printer! I would have had a new printer for my birthday until I dropped my camera into the pacific ocean. Anyways.....so now I had to copy and paste the order form in word and email it to myself at work so I can sign it. Then I have to order my transcript with all of the D's and a few F's from high school. I also need to finish my letter and mail it. Then Wednesday is the dreaded financial aid interview.

After that everything needs to go smoothly or I'm going to cry :sad:

Interesting morning so far............
dad got bad news and he is upset and I don't blame him and the power goes on and off. I refuse to reset any more clocks until this heatwave is over.

arw9797 said:
:| I really hope the next few steps I need to take for school are not as ridiculous as the last few days have been. I just ordered my transcript online from my university. I opted to do the online ordering and pay the additional $2.00 online fee in order to speed up the process. I gave them my credit card info, my SS #, my phone, email, home address, work #.......what more do they need from me to prove it's me?!?!? I had to give them the 3 digit number on the back of my credit card to authorize an online purchase. I get to the end of the ordering screen and it says I have to print it and fax it back to them so they have my authorized signature :| I DON'T HAVE A PRINTER!!!!!!!!!! :scream:

I just got an earful from my mother about how I should not spend money on going out or buying anything if I don't have things I need.....like a printer. Everyone should have a printer! I would have had a new printer for my birthday until I dropped my camera into the pacific ocean. Anyways.....so now I had to copy and paste the order form in word and email it to myself at work so I can sign it. Then I have to order my transcript with all of the D's and a few F's from high school. I also need to finish my letter and mail it. Then Wednesday is the dreaded financial aid interview.

After that everything needs to go smoothly or I'm going to cry :sad:

I hated college bureaucracy :down:.

And you're right, anyone with a computer needs a printer.

tiny dancer said:
Too hot to work in my garden.

I mowed my lawn this afternoon..............probably not a smart move, but I wanted to get it done and I had the afternoon off from work. :shifty:

Noisy eater update today:

Started the morning out working on a half a bag of Cheetos.

For lunch he had to have a bag of Doritos.

Now this afternoon he is on a large bag of Combos. :crazy: :crack:

^ He really needs to find some soft snack food that he likes~ soft cookies, licorice, chocolate bar, fruit gummis..........

First day (5 hours) back to work.........I am done for the week. I have 20 glorious hours next week :up:

It feels good to have a small part of working life back. :D I am tired, though..............

Blue Room said:
Noisy eater update today:

Started the morning out working on a half a bag of Cheetos.

For lunch he had to have a bag of Doritos.

Now this afternoon he is on a large bag of Combos. :crazy: :crack:

That is noisy eater hell if you ask me! Not only crunchy foods but rustling bags!

We made a list of what snacks we want to stock up on in the studio and Combos made the list....at least we can turn up the music to drown the crunch crunch crunch noises if necessary.

Kariann said:

That is noisy eater hell if you ask me! Not only crunchy foods but rustling bags!

We made a list of what snacks we want to stock up on in the studio and Combos made the list....at least we can turn up the music to drown the crunch crunch crunch noises if necessary.

Difference being I'm sure you and your co workers eat like actual human beings eat!! :laugh: Other people eat at their desk where I work and I never hear them. This guy though its like he is chomping into a megaphone!

:cringe: rustling bag noise in addition to the chomping. DOUBLE irritating!

OK, I'm done now. :wink:

shari schultz said:
First day (5 hours) back to work.........I am done for the week. I have 20 glorious hours next week :up:

It feels good to have a small part of working life back. :D I am tired, though..............

Thats great! :up:

It is storming here and heading your way BR............I am signing off until it gets calmer.........:wave:

Our State Fair is a great State Fair...........Going to go hobble around there for awhile........:D

After having my car at the dealership from Saturday - Tuesday, I get to take it back today, because the spedometer is still not working. Yay. :|

The extended warranty for the car is up at the end of September, then if anything else happens it's new car time.

:dance: Taking the afternoon off from work! I will try not to injure myself this afternoon. :wink:

Hopefully I can get out of here before its lunch time and noisy eater gets going! :|

:( kelly, sorry about the car problem

BR, I am proud of you! Enjoy the afternoon and yes, NO injuries! :)

Blue Room said:
:dance: Taking the afternoon off from work! I will try not to injure myself this afternoon. :wink:

Hopefully I can get out of here before its lunch time and noisy eater gets going! :|

Hope you got a break from the noisy eating. I stopped by to say Hi to some of my former teammates today and STG was nowhere to be seen. :hyper: I've also determined that if I need to feel loved to just go in since I had a bunch of people all excited to see me.

No injuries, so far........ :shifty:

Afternoon of doing absolutely nothing. Watched a movie and surfed the net. :) Tomorrow is house cleaning and yardwork though AFTER work all day. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom