Havin' A Heatwave, A Tropical Randoooom Heatwave....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just spent my afternoon making honey cakes. It's my grandma's recipe and one of my favorites. Plus my mom made an apple pie. The whole house smell's soooooo good! It smells like Fall in here! I thought about going to the store to get stuff to make pumpkin bread but the honey cakes take forever to bake. I wouldn't get home until midnight if I started that one!

arw9797 said:
I just spent my afternoon making honey cakes. It's my grandma's recipe and one of my favorites. Plus my mom made an apple pie. The whole house smell's soooooo good! It smells like Fall in here! I thought about going to the store to get stuff to make pumpkin bread but the honey cakes take forever to bake. I wouldn't get home until midnight if I started that one!

It feels like fall here today. I love it, my favorite time of year!

I'm sure Schmeg will be disappointed that there is no Pumpkin bread.

:sad: I'm crying over the lack of pumpkin bread. :sad:

I fell asleep last night watching Manning vs Manning, waking up only to attempt to convince my roomie that I was awake, and then fall back to sleep. :yawn: I think I got like 10 hours of sleep last night, all together, plus an afternoon nap during the Packers game, and I still didn't want to drag my ass out of bed this morning.

Schmeg said:
:sad: I'm crying over the lack of pumpkin bread. :sad:

I fell asleep last night watching Manning vs Manning, waking up only to attempt to convince my roomie that I was awake, and then fall back to sleep. :yawn: I think I got like 10 hours of sleep last night, all together, plus an afternoon nap during the Packers game, and I still didn't want to drag my ass out of bed this morning.

It was easy enough to fall asleep during the Packer game:|

Go Vikings?

kellyahern said:
I have no energy today and everyone else seems grumpy :grumpy:.

I guess you can put me in the :grump: category today. Not quite sure why though other than I had to get up today at 5:45am and I'm not a morning person. :yikes:

I should really stay out of the "Where The Album Has No Name" and "Put em Under Pressure" forums today in my current mood. :shifty: Too late on the Put em forum though. :|

I have been listening to The Rising and to U2's Superbowl performance.....

These have been the only 2 cd's that are comforting today.

Go Vikings :dancing:

although, that was a really good punt return by the Redskins :reject:

re: Manning Bowl - I only watched a little of it, but I was reading some comments about it on www.televisionwithoutpity.com , and :lol:

"Can't wait until tonight's over so the Manning v Manning talk will be over, and Archie isn't everywhere."

"I really think I hate the entire Manning family."

"Even Cooper? You can't hate Cooper. What else does he have except the sympathy vote? And some mooching-off-my-brothers money?"

"Cooper is my favorite Manning. I love Cooper so much I don't even consider him a Manning."

Last edited:
I just got back from my intro meeting to volunteer at the new theatre. :love: :drool: I didn't get to see much of the building itself but from what I did see, IT's GORGEOUS :faint: I can't wait to spend more time there!

I don't think I'm ever going to get to see the Vikings new away uniforms. They're away today. Why are they in their home colors? :madwife:

arw9797 said:

I don't think I'm ever going to get to see the Vikings new away uniforms. They're away today. Why are they in their home colors? :madwife:

I think its because the Redskins wear white as their home color.

They keep playing Beautiful Day before the commercial breaks. Let's start a thread in as many forums as we can. :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom