Havin' A Heatwave, A Tropical Randoooom Heatwave....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
fah said:
Oh sorry, that just happens when you do something like that in journals

And now, back to randoooomness :wink:
Only certain people, however. :D Or maybe 45 entries in 45 minutes is OK, but anything more is not.

RandOoOoOoOoOoOoOomness continues!!!

Trader Joe's Dijon mustard is so good I could eat it with a spoon out of the jar. :drool:

My new Friday thing to get me through the long day is "afternoon snack coffee." I am treating myself to some Chocolate Marshmallow right now that a very nice fellow Randoomer gave me and it is DELICIOUS. :drool:

Kariann said:

Someone knew that the song was about/for one the sister but we didnt get the "motorin" part. I will have to share that tomorrow....we are all about useless trivia and knowledge regarding music, TV and movies in the studio.

If VH1 ever brings back the Pop Culture World Series show, you guys should form a team.

I need to work there, I'm all about useless trivia :up:.

They let me leave work early today! :dance: I "volunteered" early this morning that if it was slow, I'd go, since we had holiday pay this week. I'll still work 36 hours and get paid for 42!

Also I am officially a valuable employee...I now have vacation time, personal time, and sick time!

:crack: I've been home for about 5 minutes this whole week. I'm sooooooo tired. I'm not ignoring any emails; I just haven't had time to read them :flirt: . I'll get to them tomorrow. :D

Schmeg said:
My new Friday thing to get me through the long day is "afternoon snack coffee." I am treating myself to some Chocolate Marshmallow right now that a very nice fellow Randoomer gave me and it is DELICIOUS. :drool:

I'll have to see if they have anything other than the little pouches. I think I may be investing in your coffee maker sometime soon.

Kariann said:

I'll have to see if they have anything other than the little pouches. I think I may be investing in your coffee maker sometime soon.
My coffee maker rules and they still have it at various Targets in the area. :up:

:huh: randooooooom brain! I've been on a coffee kick lately. I just thought about my morning tomorrow. Walk in the freeeeezing cold around the lake, then stop at Caribou :love:

I've never had a coffee maker. :hmm: I wonder if I would actually use it if I had one.

Note to all of my fellow randoooom Pumpkin lovers: It's officially Fall at Bath and Body Works!!!!!!!!!! PUMPKIN everything is now out! I bought Pumpkin shower gel tonight. :drool: :drool: :drool:

Why do people say "I seen...." instead of "I saw...." I have a coworker that always says that. Last night we had a picnic for work. I sat next to her at dinner and she told a story about her son's first day of school. She was worried he would take the wrong bus home. Quote "I was so relieved after I seen him get off the bus." Then she continued on about how sad he was in the morning to go to school and then she seen a huge smile on his face after he got home. She also talked about her daughter, her dogs, her husband, and the remodel on her house. Let me just say it was a long night and she seen a lot of things go on with her family this week. :crazy: I got to hear all about them. At one point I almost stopped her to ask her to just say she saw them, not seen them. Instead, I just got up for another beer. I'm not saying I have perfect grammar, spelling, punctuation, etc but I can guarantee you that I've never used the "I seen" ever in my life. :|

I can't wait until Sunday to watch football :drool: Packers vs Bears then on Monday Night Football it's the Vikings at Washington. :love: I never was able to catch a preseason game with them in their new away uniforms and their purple pants :drool: I can't wait until Monday! :love:

The Vikings and Packers don't even meet up until November. :| I swear it gets later and later in the season each year.

arw9797 said:
I can't wait until Sunday to watch football :drool: Packers vs Bears then on Monday Night Football it's the Vikings at Washington. :love: I never was able to catch a preseason game with them in their new away uniforms and their purple pants :drool: I can't wait until Monday! :love:

The Vikings and Packers don't even meet up until November. :| I swear it gets later and later in the season each year.
:yes: :drool:

arw9797 said:
Why do people say "I seen...." instead of "I saw...." I have a coworker that always says that. Last night we had a picnic for work. I sat next to her at dinner and she told a story about her son's first day of school. She was worried he would take the wrong bus home. Quote "I was so relieved after I seen him get off the bus." Then she continued on about how sad he was in the morning to go to school and then she seen a huge smile on his face after he got home. She also talked about her daughter, her dogs, her husband, and the remodel on her house. Let me just say it was a long night and she seen a lot of things go on with her family this week. :crazy: I got to hear all about them. At one point I almost stopped her to ask her to just say she saw them, not seen them. Instead, I just got up for another beer. I'm not saying I have perfect grammar, spelling, punctuation, etc but I can guarantee you that I've never used the "I seen" ever in my life. :|

That drives me crazy, too!! That and every single day of my life, when I ask bank customers how they would like their cash back, the majority tell me...

"Twenties is fine."

:crack:

Someday I'm going to crack and say, "NO, twenties is NOT fine, twenties ARE fine! A twenty is fine, SEVERAL twenties ARE fine. BASIC SECOND GRADE GRAMMAR, PEOPLE!"

/rant

arw9797 said:
Note to all of my fellow randoooom Pumpkin lovers: It's officially Fall at Bath and Body Works!!!!!!!!!! PUMPKIN everything is now out! I bought Pumpkin shower gel tonight. :drool: :drool: :drool:

I was going to go check that out today ~ I ended up being too tired :down: Some time next week I will suck it up and go over to Bath and Body Works

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom