Havin' A Heatwave, A Tropical Randoooom Heatwave....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently, it was not a good day for a few people........me included......I am not kidding when I say I am going to bed now, must say goodbye to today.

:drool: I just came back from my mom's birthday dinner. We went to a beautiful restaurant on a lake filled with countless sailboats. I had a grilled veggie salad topped off with a pint of Guinness. :drool: Then back to my parents house for dairy queen cake. That made up for my crazy day.

^dairy queen cake :drool:

Off to work, PT ( I can't wait to talk to PT) and then work again.......

arw9797 said:
:drool: I just came back from my mom's birthday dinner. We went to a beautiful restaurant on a lake filled with countless sailboats. I had a grilled veggie salad topped off with a pint of Guinness. :drool: Then back to my parents house for dairy queen cake. That made up for my crazy day.

That sounds really nice! My mom and I are celebrating with a girls day out on Monday for her birthday.

I hope people are having a better day today :).

I did learn something U2 related (sort of) at the conference I was at this week. I took a class on website design using Microsoft Publisher and they talked about good website layouts - and one of the worst things you can do is have a website that has a black background with white or light letters. Even when done "by professionals, it is hard to read and looks pretentious." It was number one on the instructor's list of errors.

So it's official, u2.com has a poor website design :up: :wink: . . . according to this class I took :shifty:.

Compared to yesterday it was a better day today. Still some issues but...................

I still greatly dislike U2's website design :down:

Kariann said:
My day has been a bit better other than the fact that I fell down at work today while carrying a box with about 12-15 boxes of shoes in it.
Ouch!

My afternoon sucked! :happy:

But dinner was waiting for me when I got home! :D

And there's only about 4.5 more hours until my Labor Day Weekend starts! :hyper:

Kariann
what Schmeg said, OUCH!

Schmeg
Welcome to the sucky afternoon/day club :happy:

arw
:( sleepless nights :down:...........enjoy your walk~ it should be peaceful

:wave: How is everyone in Randooom?

I'm glad its a three day weekend!

Oh, and the latest food of choice for my "neighbor" at work is Chex Mix. :crack:

It felt like Fall for the past few days temp. wise. We at least had some sun.........later today and for the next few days it sounds like what you had, kariann. Fall is :( for me. It is a pretty :(, but it is still :(.

:wave: Blue Room! How are you?

It's gorgeous here...although the plan was to be in upstate New York right now, but what's left of Ernesto had other plans for us. :sigh:

shari schultz said:
It felt like Fall for the past few days temp. wise. We at least had some sun.........later today and for the next few days it sounds like what you had, kariann. Fall is :( for me. It is a pretty :(, but it is still :(.

:wave: Blue Room! How are you?

:wave: I'm doing ok, still not 100% but I'm getting there. I really did a number on the muscles in my neck. Went away, then came back, and is taking awhile to work itself out again. But I feel about 95% now. Hopefully it goes away for good this time.

I love fall though. Its my favorite time of year! Football and I love the weather! Sweatshirt weather without a jacket is perfect. Plus the holidays are coming and I enjoy that. After the holidays though is the time of year I dont care for. Jan. up to spring time is :down:

kellyahern said:

:wave:

Uh oh, Chex Mix is extra crunchy :yikes:.

Trust me, I know! :laugh: :crack:

He actually came up to me to ask me a question smacking it while he talked. I said, why dont you finish that and then come ask me. :crazy:

arw9797 said:
:yuck: I don't think I like Trader Joe's anymore. I always feel like I'm going to throw up after I eat something from that place. :mad:
I love TJ's. :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom