Havin' A Heatwave, A Tropical Randoooom Heatwave....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
shari schultz said:

:eek: hope you are safe

I got a text message the other day from Jen who was hiding in her bathtub again because there were tornado sightings in her area

So far it appears there was no touchdown but there was spiralling cloud action going on. It's still quite freaky when you hear the name of your town and tornado in the same breath.

Watching the Packers vs the Bengals
I have something in common with Carson Palmer, I can't straighten my injured leg completely.............
Packers look a little :crack: ~ not good

Kariann said:
Holy Crap....there apparently was a tornado sighted and possibly touched down a few moments ago not very far from where I'm at. There is still a warning in effect for 30 minutes and our area is one of concern. :eek:
:ohmy:

Schmeg said:

At least your outfits are not as goofy as the Bengals'. :huh:
true.

Enough excitement for me tonight. Heading off to bed to escape the game~forgive me Vince Lombardi.

shari schultz said:

true.

Enough excitement for me tonight. Heading off to bed to escape the game~forgive me Vince Lombardi.
Vince Lombardi forgives you, as generations of departed Red Sox fans, who waited 86 years for that other trophy, forgave me for going to bed last night rather than watching what probably turned out to be another Boston Massacre in Oakland, CA. :crack:

Big Papi AND Manny out of the lineup??? Whose brilliant idea was that??

Kariann said:
My mom's car was sideswiped after leaving the gas station today and the person just took off speeding down the road leaving her with a fender and some door stuff that needs fixed. :mad:
:ohmy: That's awful!!! Is she all right?

There were two hit and run accidents in Indy this morning, too. What the hell is wrong with people? :mad:

Schmeg said:

Big Papi AND Manny out of the lineup??? Whose brilliant idea was that??
Okay, so I suck, and there's actually something wrong with Big Papi. :(

Kariann said:
My mom's car was sideswiped after leaving the gas station today and the person just took off speeding down the road leaving her with a fender and some door stuff that needs fixed. :mad:

That is scary. Glad she was not injured.

Why is Interference always so much more interesting when you're reading over someone's shoulder? :confused:

It's time to pass out in my favorite chair. :drool:

Kariann said:

Yep I guess it didn't shake the car or anything like that too much.
That's good. I really can't believe people can be that crappy. I bet they didn't have insurance. :tsk:

:help: :reject: I just spent the evening with one of my cousins. I wanted to go to the lake. I KNEW I should gone instead and telling her I'll talk to her another time. She invited me over since she lives so close. I've only been over once since I moved to her neighborhood. I accidentally blabbed something I wasn't supposed to. I called my sister to tell her because I feel so guilty. I got yelled at. :sad: I'm waiting for my mom to call and yell at me too. That's why I never talk. Everyone thinks theres something wrong with me that I never talk.

I should have gone to the lake with my iPod instead. :sad:

They say this thing called the sun is supposed to come out from behind the clouds today..................should be interesting :hmm:

shari schultz said:
They say this thing called the sun is supposed to come out from behind the clouds today..................should be interesting :hmm:
It has been peeking out here every now and then. I kinda want to go outside, but I have a bunch of laundry to do and the kitchen is disgusting, and my cd's are currently spilled over part of the garage floor and I want to fix that...Maybe the roomie will want to do something outsidey when he comes home, if he doesn't collapse immediately from borrowing my insomnia last night. :hmm:

I have to reschedule my interview Saturday and remind State Farm that VW still thinks I don't have car insurance.

And so far it looks like I can actually sort of afford to live, so a job #2 will be a great way to either boost my savings account, pay off credit card bills faster, or maybe find me a nice ice dancing coach out here! :D

Bright and early girl (me) is at it again........:wave:

Blue Room, hope you are feeling ok :concerned:

today = day from hell.

I think today was the busiest day of my life. At least I got a compliment on my efforts from my VP who thinks I suck most days. :happy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom