Have yousins decided on a Halloween outfit yet?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Nope. I'm not sure whether or not to recycle last years outfit or go for something new.

A doctor:drool:

I've got my own pair of scrubs and I'll run away with a lab coat from school :)

love_u2_adam said:
ima be a gangster but not an ugly gangster. . if ya get what ima sayin...

^^what was last yrs?

A clown.

Does Naked count? kidding anyways I want to dress as Macphisto or Death

A sapphire fairy :D Especially appropriate, since I've been known as one (in online screennames in most places) for about four years now.

I already made a pair of blue sparkly striped armwarmers to go with the outfit, and I'm honna wear my black and blue corset, and a black skirt, which I'm gonna get some sheer sparkly blue material to go over. I'm gonna wear fishnets and heels, I guess. I need to find a blue wig though, as my hair is currently pink and would this not match. I've also been looking for black and blue fairy wings. If I don't find any though, I can just get black ones and decorate them with blue glitter glue :)

My buddy suggested I do up as Snake Plissken this year, because of how long my hair has gotten.

Hell, any excuse to wear an eyepath is a good excuse to wear an eyepatch. Am I right or am I right?

Wow, go for it. Do Snake at the end of the movie with the wicked limp.

I remember doing Indy Jones a few years ago, with the fedora, whip, and fake facial hair and people had no idea who the fuck I was.

Same thing happened when I was a Ghostbuster.

What a bunch of ignoramuses.

I'm pretty sure three of my buddies and I are being Spartans from 300. I'll be surprised if we don't accidentally seriously injure someone.

As a backup, my one buddy plays guitar and loves FOTC as well, so we might just be Bret and Jemaine. The other guys can be Murray and Dave.

I was Bono and Edge all ready.
I was thinking of being a pirate but i dont know ..
or a groupie :lol:

one of those annoying wannabe skaters with the ugly skinny jeans that cut off their blood circulation and they wear the ugly skater hats :lol:

i'm doing this with a group of friends, by the way :wink:

I don't live in the States, but I'm just going to imagine that about one in ten people are going to be '300' Spartans.

I will... respect the guy that has the package to go as the '300' Xerxes.

The Sad Punk said:
I don't live in the States, but I'm just going to imagine that about one in ten people are going to be '300' Spartans.

I will... respect the guy that has the package to go as the '300' Xerxes.

We were going as a group no matter what, but it wasn't exactly my first choice. I'd prefer something more clever.

Echoing LMP, I will be reppin' as a Zissou Society Blue Star Cadet as I attempt to hit on hordes of pre-med and pre-law girls at a party.

I'm thinking Ziggy Stardust:hmm:

And Lara you are getting more West Belfast by the day:wink:

Maybe I should go as a smick...

I got my husband convinced to go as The Edge (I'm making him "bedazzled" jeans and everything. So now my son wants to be Larry (but I don't know how we can pull that off). But with Edge, I might have to be a belly dancer!

LJT said:
I'm thinking Ziggy Stardust:hmm:

And Lara you are getting more West Belfast by the day:wink:

Maybe I should go as a smick...

I was rared in West Belfast. I think it's important to keep the lingo alive. Liek.

Where are you going this Halleeween?

At this point, it looks like I'll be gracing several Halloween parties (including the YOUNG JOC HALLOWEEN BASH, MUTHAFUCKA) as Dwight Kurt Schrute.

Lara Mullen said:

I was rared in West Belfast. I think it's important to keep the lingo alive. Liek.

Where are you going this Halleeween?

Don't have a clue...I know the union has a decent enough bash..only thing I can think of other than house parties.

Back
Top Bottom