Have yousins decided on a Halloween outfit yet?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
LemonMacPhisto said:
I remember doing Indy Jones a few years ago, with the fedora, whip, and fake facial hair and people had no idea who the fuck I was.

Same thing happened when I was a Ghostbuster.

What a bunch of ignoramuses.
Isn't that annoying? Hubby went as TV's Frank and I went as Dr. Forrester (from Mystery Science Theater 3000), and some people didn't know who we were...and that was when the show was at it's peak of popularity!

Another year I went as a hippie. One jerk kept calling me Pocahontas. :rolleyes: (Hey dork, Pocahontas didn't wear a tie-dye T-shirt and bell bottoms, they hadn't been invented at the time!)

Meh. I'll wear SCA garb this year. And I'll still have people asking what I'm supposed to be! :mad:

recycling sparkly devil horns and tail from high school. they're cute, just not sure yet what to wear with them. my budget is max $10...maybe if I can find a gold outfit I could ditch the tail and be Ms. MacPhisto...hmmm that could be fun, even if nobody would get it.

Not really sure what a southern lady dress is, but I am digging the Ms. MacPhisto even though nobody will get it. I'll still be wearing gold and cool makeup.

I've changed my costume. I'm now Dr Tobias Fünke, the world's first analrapist.

inmyplace13 said:
I've changed my costume. I'm now Dr Tobias Fünke, the world's first analrapist.

Awesome!! I love Arrested Development. If more of my friends liked it I'd suggest that we go to the halloween party as a group as their characters.

LemonMacPhisto said:
Pictures will have to be made readily available.

They will be.

I'm still unsure whether or not it would be a good idea if I blue myself.

I could potentially have quite a mess on my hands.

inmyplace13 said:

They will be.

I'm still unsure whether or not it would be a good idea if I blue myself.

I could potentially have quite a mess on my hands.

Did you get any body chocolate?

probably just decked out in U2 gear, plus i wanna wear crazy 80s makeup and dye my hair just for fun.
slutty isnt very me :laugh:
and its going to be cold!

My wife's preggers, so I told her we should throw a sheet over her and put little trees on it----and she'll be a ski slope! However, Halloween's only a week before our due date, so I doubt we'll really leave the house....

I once went as Yasser Arafat, I kid you not.

The most embarrassing time was when I went to a Halloween kid's party as a 'ghost'...otherwise known as a bed-sheet. My mom completely forgot about the party until the very last minute...or I forgot to tell her. Either way, it was very sad.

DreamOutLoud13 said:
A sapphire fairy :D Especially appropriate, since I've been known as one (in online screennames in most places) for about four years now.

I already made a pair of blue sparkly striped armwarmers to go with the outfit, and I'm gonna wear my black and blue corset, and a black skirt, which I'm gonna get some sheer sparkly blue material to go over. I'm gonna wear fishnets and heels, I guess. I need to find a blue wig though, as my hair is currently pink and would this not match. I've also been looking for black and blue fairy wings. If I don't find any though, I can just get black ones and decorate them with blue glitter glue :)
*quotes self*

Okay, so this is not going to happen. I can't find a blue wig anywhere. I did find some really nice black and blue fairy wings, but they were horribly overpriced.

I think I'm just gonna go as a dominatrix instead. The odd part, is that for that, I'll be wearing the exact same outfit as for the fairy costume, just with some modifications, and darker, more goth makeup and accessories.

Jim Morrison...if can find a proper wig. Really it's just a great excuse to act decadant in pair of leather pants for one night.:wink:

Leather Pants:drool:

As long as you can pull them off. :wink:

Wait, I mean... as long as you've got the right body type for them... although I have heard that if you sweat, they can be hard to get off!!!!

And EdgeIsTooSexy, thank god there's one girl out there for whom Halloween isn't just an excuse to get sluttified!

God, I'm such a mom.

my friends and I going as The Lost Boys, and not the ones from peter pan but the Vampire ones, weve all got the fangs and white contact lenses and everything

Varitek said:
recycling sparkly devil horns and tail from high school. they're cute, just not sure yet what to wear with them. my budget is max $10...maybe if I can find a gold outfit I could ditch the tail and be Ms. MacPhisto...hmmm that could be fun, even if nobody would get it.

OK, I loved this idea, but it's not gonna happen. I couldn't find a gold outfit, all I found was a hideous gold shirt for $27 and i'd never wear it again. So I'm just gonna go with all black and the devil's horns and tail. I thought about sticking with the MacPhisto makeup, because it's kinda neat, but I don't want to deal with all that white facepaint without the gold outfit to complete the look, so I'm just gonna be a lame old devil.

I will be joining my sister-in-law and my two nephews for Halloween. Since I will be walking around with my adorable nephews, I figure I should dress up. I will be pulling out my old graduation gown from high school and buy a witch hat. I like this one, I will be buying it tomorrow.

95912.jpg

Back
Top Bottom