have you had a wild night like this?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Have you had a wild night like i did?

• Yes

Votes: 13 61.9%
  • No

Votes: 8 38.1%

• Total voters

jesseu2

Refugee
you go to a good college bar at 7:30 PM which mainly seats outdoors in Arizona with $2 corona's where you can get shitfaced for less $$$ hah. (a fave place called Dos Gringo's http://www.dosgringosaz.com/ )

Then go to another bar for the strongest alcohol tasting strawberry margarita you could ever have.

Then to a sushi bar and have saki bombers and orders of california rolls and atlantic rolls.

And to top it off, when you get back to your place and hear girls yelling and you go to investigate whats goin on, to find out a mini party is happening, meet a girl named Jessa (my names Jesse) and of which, my apartment # is her lucky number, talking with her an her friend(who's just sloshed and hugging you an singing random unknown lyrics), yet still having the best convo with Jessa then tell her friend to please stop yelling so the police won't come, then to a surprise she kisses you, then jessa kisses you an has to go home. :D :hyper:

then its 3 AM :drunk:

yep, that happened to me on Friday night.

i've decided to hijack this thread and turn it into a share your drunken stories thread... so here goes.

this past spring i returned to me ol' college for the first time since finishin' up in december. it was springfest weekend, which is always the biggest party of the year... aaaaand on top of it all, it was a good friend of mine / former teammate's 21st birthday party as well. you can already see where this one's going...

so i hopped in the car, picked up my friend brendan at the merchant marine accademy, and drove the 5 hours from long island to new hampshire. after a quick bite to eat, it was time to head down to the store to pick up the night's beverages. our plan was to pre-game up in the dorms till just before midnight, then walk down to the bars and have some shots when the clock struck 12 and my friend brian was officialy 21.

the plan was going quite well... we had ourselfs a few 30 racks, some boons, and of course a little bit of the bubbly... all of which was almost gone by around 11:45. so the 5 of us, me, my friend brian (who was wearing a construction worker's hard hat for some reason), brendan, another former teammate rob, and my former roommate AJ (who couldn't drink 'cause he had a lacrosse game the next day, so instead he tailed along video-taping the rest of us getting shitfaced) all started the trek down to the bar. all of us took a beer as we walked through the quad, and most of us had either finished said beer or tossed it to the side before we got down to the street. i say most of us, because of course one of us decided he'd take his beer right down to the street... that would be brian, mr. 20 years, 364 days, 11 hours and 50 minutes years old. so of course we see a cop pulling down the street and yell back to brian to toss the beer, to which he responds "ah go to hell i'm 21 i can drink where ever i want now." this of course was not true for two reasons... a) he wasn't 21 for another 10 minutes... b) open container... duh. so the cop drives past us, swings a Uee, and pulls up next to brian with the lights flashing. now, brian finally decides to toss away his beer.

the cop gets out and says "so you want me to get you for litering too?" brian walks back, picks up the beer, and hands it to the officer. we're standing off to the side... AJ taping the entire thing... and after about 5 minutes, out come the cuffs, and our friend brian is put into the back seat of the cruiser... hard-hat and all. we start cracking up laughing... i toss some bail money onto brian's lap through the patrol car window, and we put our watches up to the camera lens so that any future viewers of this video tape can see the clock strike 12 midnight, officialy making brian 21, as he gets taken away in the back of a police car... wearing a hard-hat.

so the rest of us decide... fudge it... we're going to the bar anyway. so we go in, have a shot... or two... or three... etc. etc. about half an hour later, and many drinks later, a cop car pulls up to the front of the bar, and the cop gets out to open up the back door, and who would walk out of the car? none other than brian himself... smiling like a fool... still wearing the hard-hat. after ticketing him, taking his mug shot, etc... the cops actually dropped him off at the bar.

so the night goes on... the drinks go on... and eventually we close the place out. so we all head out the door, wobbling back towards the dorms. my friend brendan is the last one out... and he apparently had to pee. so he decides to, how should i put this... whip it out right in the parking lot and take a whiz. we see him... and we also see the same cop car from before parked across the street. we start yelling for him to stop, to which brendan replies, quoting jim carey from dumb & dumber, "I can't stop once I start... it stings!" This would be when the cop sees him, flashes the lights, and pulls across the street. Clink, clink... brendan gets cuffed and put into the backseat of the patrol car. we all point and laugh, AJ video taping it all, as brendan gets pulled away... and right before the cop turns the corner, he sticks his hand out and gives a big thumbs up to the camera.

This is where I'll end the story... because the next thing I remember about the night is waking up the next morning, face down on a cold bathroom floor, with no shirt on and my pants around my ankles. How I got there, I have no idea.

So the night ended with 4 passed out people, 1 person charged with an open container violation, 1 person charged with disorderly conduct (thankfully they didn't charge him with indecent exposure, 'cause he woulda had to register as a sex offender if they did hehehehe), and 1 damn funny video tape.

Alright... who's got the next drunken story?

sounds like most weekends for me, jesse...aside from the girl kissing me.
that usually doesn't happen

sadly...I feel I need to grow up!! I cant be up until sunrise on the weekends when I'm all grows up, right? I'm out of college...I gotta at least make an effort to not mix alcohol and other substances...:sexywink:

yeah!
why do drunk people love the bathroom floor so much. One night I fell asleep in there wrapped up in the floor rug. My brother wanted to use it but I had the door locked so he busted in and found me in my stupour

so he says...I just recall waking up in bed

Basstrap said:
yeah!
why do drunk people love the bathroom floor so much.

Because it's a wellknown fact that if you need to leave your drunken room mate somewhere to sleep it off, they're best left in the bathroom where there are plenty of places to throw up without making too much mess. Of course that's not to say they won't make a mess, but you can always hope. :wink:

ADVISORY: If you are against underage drinking and drug use, please do not read this. :wink:

It happened one night, on a cool March, 3 days after my 17th birthday and the first night of March Break. A party was occurring at my friend Dave's house. We were all underage except for one, so we sent him off to buy us our liquor after school the day before. He said he would meet us at 8:30 at the apartment with all the liquor. Huzzah, we said.

Three of us, myself, William, and Jon, meet up at my house, William carrying the snacks, myself carrying the mix, and Jon carrying the...uh..."vegetables" that he procured for everyone, about 20 grams in total (!!!). It's about a 25 minute walk, and it's -17 degrees Celcius and dropping fast. We walk, and are extremely cold. We nearly get smashed by a Mack truck on the way (we are all still totally 100% sober at the time), but make it safely to the apartment where it is being held, arriving at about 7:00 PM. Dave, who's apartment it is at, along with about 3 other guys, Tim, Grayson, and Matt, are in his living room playing Super Mario All-Stars on a Super Nintendo someone brought. No liquor, because Danny was still out. So we sit around, totally sober, praying for 8:30 to arrive.

At about 8:00 4 girls (who were uninvited, mind you), show up, baked and with a pint of Smirnoff going around between them. They step in and immediately go ballistic, running around and yelling and playing tag in Dave's bedroom, and coming very close to breaking things.

So we finally get the girls calmed down, playing a game of asshole at the kitchen table, and 8:30 rolls around. No Danny. 8:45. Still no Danny. We're starting to get impatient. 9:15. The buzzer rings. It's Danny. There's so much liquor it takes 3 of us 2 trips back and forth to bring it all in. I get my 12-pack of Keith's (best beer in the world!!!). Time rolls on, we play some more cards, play some more Nintendo, and slowly get drunk. 10:30 rolls around, and I'm buzzed at this point.

Danny has brought something to sell to this particularly slow kid, Allan. He tells Allan that it's hash and sells it to him for 15 dollars a gram (he sells 2 grams in total). What Allan doesn't know is that it's actually cigar tobacco pulled out of a cigar and cut up and smushed together to look like brown weed. So Allan rolls up his hash, and the rest of us with our weed, and we go outside to look for a place to smoke it.

We stroll around on the ice, and someone gets the bright idea to do it right behind the apartment buliding, right in front of someone's window (it's darkened so they assume there's nobody home). I protest vehemently, but consent when they threaten not to let me have any. So we're there in the freezing cold at almost 11 at night, smoking weed, and Allan with his "hash" thinking he's going to get ridiculously stoned. We're there doing our thing for about 10 minutes or so, when the blinds on the window fly open, we hear tapping and someone yelling from the other side "WHAT THE HELL DO YOU KIDS THINK YOU'RE DOING?!?!?!" It scares the shit out of us, and we book it, trying to run back to the apartment as fast as we can. The lawn of the building is a hill, and it's all ice, and we're running across it (not an easy task when nearly drunk and stoned). We manage to all make it back. 2 minutes later, William gets the munchies and leaves to go down to the corner store to buy some licorice. He leaves, and we go back to playing our games, still a bit scared. 15-20 minutes pass. The phone rings. It's William, hiding in the bushes outside the building. He informs us that there are 6 police cars parked outside the front door, talking to each other and a few of the building tenants trying to figure out where the kids (us) were. Well that did it, people were running around, dumping liquor, hiding glasses and bottles and downing the remnants of drinks, etc. It's frantic. We are all scared shitless that the cops are gonna come up and bust us all, and Dave's gonna be evicted from the building. We pick a fall guy in case the cops do show up (they chose me, which means that if the cops were to come up I would take the blame for the outside and for everything else, and then would not rat anyone else out, so that one of us gets in trouble, not 15-20 of us). So that doubly adds to my worry. We all get into the living room and sit down and be quiet, after Dave gives us all a direct order that nobody is to look out any windows, or even get up without his express permission. The tension is thick.

20 minutes later, a knock on the door. The girls are losing it, we're nervous (me especially) and Dave goes to open the door. We all breathe a collective sigh of relief when it's William. He says the cops left. The liquor comes back out. We get blasted, the girls pass out, Dave ends up shagging one of them (although he is getting interrupted many times) for like, 3 hours (after she wakes up of course), everyone throws up at least once, and eventually I pass out on the sofa playing Mario. I wake up at 10 the next morning, not remembering anything, my you-know-what hanging out of my pants, nobody around and wondering where the hell I am. Eventually my memory comes back, we end up finishing off the stuff we haven't sold or smoked (picking a better location this time), and everyone's gone except me and Danny and Dave. So we help clean up, and finish off our liquor, watch some TV, play some more Mario (that game is so much easier when you're stoned, honestly), and then I leave and walk home, ending my fun at the party.

The moral of the story is: don't do drugs in front of someone's window, avoid being the fall guy, and if you wake up with your genitalia hanging out of your pants, don't ask questions.

The End.

8am is the latest ive ever been out (apart from my formal night it was later than that) but sushi and me kissing girls are not involved.......we dont have sushi places here....

One time where we walked from Belfast to Hollywood while drunk - strange houses, weirdos and ending up sleeping in car park were involved (Belfast - hollywood thats a lot of miles for ppl who dont live here)

Eating sushi after drinking? :yuck: Give me bacon and sausage and eggs and hash browns at 2 a.m., thank you very much. Oh, yeah, and finding a party at your place when you get back and kissing attractive strangers...man, I miss college! :scream:

U2@NYC said:
So I assume, Jesse, that you got Jessa's phone number ? (or you were too drunk for that?)

i asked an she said she never gives out her # cuz she is a strict woman, said she'd stop by her lucky # (my apt) later :shrug: :| i don't know if shes just saying that :| i however do know where her friends place is tho :wink:

lol....

Dos Gringo's? :lmao:Isn't that the old towne meat market?

last time I ventured in there (in my unattached days) I was drinking a corona and listening to the techno music and some guy came up behind me and licked my ear.......that place is NOT the norm.

:tongue:

Oh the wild nights I have.

I've licked many a folk before therulz.
oh yes.
guys...girls(in a non sexual way).
I wish I had a beer right now actually.
anyhoo....

My wild nights include the following(bulleted for easy comprehension)

*passing out on a guy and threatening to kill him if he moved because he was my pillow
*dancing around in the town square
*sleeping in the back of my car wearing half a swimsuit
*playing a drinking game until I passed out on the table, therefore ruining the game for everyone else
*falling in the toilet and not being able to get up
*doing Christina Aguilera karoke while wearing a blanket as a cape

that is all...for now

Back
Top Bottom