Have you ever looked yourself up on google?!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tabby

Refugee
Try it! Put in your name and see what lame stuff you can get. It's fun! You might also find out things you didn't know were on the internet about you. I tried this after I saw on the news that people were finding out there was way more on them online than they wanted anyone to know!

Yep. Real name doesn't come up with much. But LadyLemon comes up with two of my pictures.

:sexywink:

Yes-- just to make sure my ex-boyfriend can find me when he finally comes to his senses and leaves his wife and kid and returns to the one he loves.

I come up on a my work website. I hated that at first but now I like it (see above).

There are also a lot of obituaries with my name in them. :|

And apparently it was a popular name in the 1860s. :|

EDIT: Ok, here's what I have (real name, screen name will inevitably get me Dr. Seuss stuff):

-a screen saver of a topless woman who shares my name (ummm...ok)
-project member (?) at Osaka University
-wrote a report in the journal of Comparitive Neurology

that's about all.

Last edited:
I have a common last name...so lots of things came up, but they weren't about me.

Unless I got married to some guy named Jeremy and forgot about it! :hmm:

If you search for Bonochick, you get stuff about me though...including my very sucky and therefore very embarrassing first web site. :reject:

I had a husband named Jeremy too, and we coached skiing in a Canadian school! Not the real me, somebody else with my name! There were lots of sports, relay, equestrian, softball- none of which I participate in! I had kind of hoped the real me was on there, but I wasn't! I guess that's better than being on for a bad reason. I'm just a nobody:sigh:

because I've written journalism pieves, I've got alot on there. Unfortunately, my boyfriend's name is pretty common so I haven't dug down far enough to find out if he's a criminal or not. Still working on that.

I'm listed under my former university's website as a member of Dance Company I was involved in. I'm also under the math site (where it lists my test scores from last year :ohmy:)
And I'm on another website that I joined. I really should get them to remove that one...

Other than that, there is no one out there with my name...

I just did and apparently I created the DOLE company! :D

Biography on "The Pineapple King", James Dole(1877-1958) written by his grandson and his daughter.
He arrived Hawaii in 1899 and started his pineapple canning venture in 1901. His company became one of the origin of the current Dole Food Company, Inc..
Of course, his success story is also the history of modern pineapple industry. His success depended on progress of food canning techniques that enable world wide pineapple plantation distant from the market.

I'm a page in the House in South Dakota...
oo, I'm on U2tour.de for one of my videos and they didn't link it from my ftp like a good website. Excellent.
Apparently I'm a bodybuilder as well.

...my journal comes up when I put in "kristie u2"
uncool, I didn't know our journals could be googled too.
I hope nobody I know tries that... :crack:

I didn't find my self, but i did find a Scottish deerhound breeder, a dance, and a romance writer who writes under a psuedonym that is my name. I also found my name on a lot of Irish geneology sites.

With my interference name I found my journal.

well...my full name never shows up....but if you take my first and last and either !)but a w. infront of it or a 2) john in the middle of it, it becomes either a researcher who helped with a texas indoor clean air study or a civil war vet.

I am included in someone's web-site...and I really really REALLY wish I wasn't. It has bugged me for ages, but apparently there is nothing I can do about it.
I thought the journals were for premium members only. Can they be accessed by anyone via a search?ewwwwwwwww. I know ther is no such a thing as true privacy in this world anymore, but that is a bit unsettling imho.

An article I wrote for my school's paper comes up.

And apparently there is a girl with my name who plays on some basketball team in Minnesota.

I get lots of stuff when I look up Giant Lemon.

Apparently, I am...

- secretary of the Sports Car Club of America
- the head of the business dept. at Speedway High School

Back
Top Bottom