Have you ever had gas on a date?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

The_acrobat

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
The other night, I was on a date with my new girlfriend. This girl is different, really pretty and just great, so I am trying to make a good impression. But something I ate didn't set right, and my stomach started hurting. At first, it was no big deal, I just was farting casually when she wasn't around. But then, we had the 45 minute drive home. That wasn't very good.

Don't worry, I managed to hold it in. I took her back to her parents house (she's 18 and I'm 20). I stood there talking to her parents for at least an hour. By this point, my stomach is gurgling, and my g/f notices it. Then we stood on her porch for another 20 minutes, talking. We haven't kissed yet, and I could tell she wanted me too. But I had to concentrate on holding in my farts, I couldn't do 2 things at once.

So, I just kinda said bye and ran to my car. The whole way home was the best I've ever felt in my life. Just thought I'd see if anyone else ever had that experience?

No, but whenever I'm on a date (not very often - I'm a loser) I always have troubles eating. For one reason or another I lose my appetite and it doesn't make a good impression if the waiter has to take away a plate which is still have full.

I'll remember that when we go on our first date, DrTeeth.
wink.gif

HAHA!!

I give you 10 out of 10 for telling us all that! You know...if you guys wnd up going out, you will both laugh at that moment many a time and if you get married it is a great one for the best man's speech!!
biggrin.gif

------------------
"we're free to fly the crimson sky...the sun won't melt our wings tonight..."

Originally posted by DrTeeth:
No, but whenever I'm on a date (not very often - I'm a loser) I always have troubles eating. For one reason or another I lose my appetite and it doesn't make a good impression if the waiter has to take away a plate which is still have full.

Me too.
icon24.gif

Are you going to finish that lemon drop?
icon39.gif

------------------
Stay with the demons you drowned
Stay with the spirit I found
Stay and the night would be enough

lol! That's so funny! Always eat 'light' on a date! ROTFL! I wouldn't worry about it-she'll probably appreciate the dating 'mishap' in the future! Cheers!

*thinks this post should be moved to Zoo Confessionals*

------------------
Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one.
-Albert Einstein

Back
Top Bottom