Have you ever been stuck on a toilet?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

z edge

I serve MacPhisto
Have you ever been stuck on/in a toilet or loo? This could apply to anyone you know too.

When I was in boot camp this one guy fell asleep on the toilet and he sunk in after a while and couldn't get out. Nobody helped him get out and eventually the BIG mean and nasty Drill Sergeant found him
mad.gif

------------------
Throw me to the wolves because there's order in the pack..

Throw me to the SKY because I know I'm coming back?
~RHCP~

uh, not stuck in the literal sense but I did find myself stuck on a toilet in a restaurant ladies room after a little, okay a lot, too much to drink. I couldn't seem to remember how to stand up and someone had to come find me
frown.gif

I had a friend in college that had Muscular Dystrophy (SP?), and we went to Pittsburhg for a conference.

Well, I thought it was weird that he never made it down to some of our meetings, so I went back to our room to find out that he was stuck in the toilet.

I miss my buddy Brian! He had the best sense of humor.

... you cant get out of?

------------------
look at the moon t-t-t-t-t when a horse runs through dark waters then the pig has no legs.

?*~darkcloud~*?

Not me, but there was this one time when i went to the cinema with 2 female schoolfriends.

So - one of them has to go to the toilet (as is usually the case with girls, we accompany her and wait for her by the sinks).
After a while, the schoolfriend i was waiting with says: "did you hear that? i think she is calling us." I say "i didn't hear anything." (i should add there were several girls in the room, so i couldn't hear clearly)
A little later, the friend in question gets out, laughing and says "the door got stuck and i couldn't get out! i called for you, did you hear me?"

which left all 3 of us laughing.

this one time, i saw danny glover stuck on a toilet. well he wasn't so much stuck as a bomb was gonna blow if he got up.

it was pretty funny.

a former collegue of mine has been
at work actually

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

I got stuck in a bathroom stall once in high school...the door was warped, and it got jammed. The door was supposed to swing into the stall to open, but I had to ram it with my shoulder to get it to swing out. When I finally did, I came flying out of the stall right into a girl, and I smashed her into the wall.

------------------
"Hallelujah, Heaven's white rose,
The doors you open...I just can't close..."

No, but during my freshman year of college (after ingesting a large amount of vodka in 45 minutes, not one of my finer moments) I did pass out on a toilet for a few hours.

------------------

Just as you find me
Always I will be
A little bit too free
With myself

Originally posted by ~LadyLemon~:
No, but during my freshman year of college (after ingesting a large amount of vodka in 45 minutes, not one of my finer moments) I did pass out on a toilet for a few hours.

I knew I couldn't be the only one out there who has done that!

One time I was at a restaraunt and I couldn't get the bathroom door open to get out. That was really scary. Then I realized the latch wasn't moved all the way back. That was really stupid

crawling.jpg

Z-Edge in boot camp?

Yea, RIGHT! prove it big lad, u boot-camp, me say, bollocks boy.......
biggrin.gif

Longest me been on was 2 hour when me was little, mama rammed supostitory tingio up me arsey to arouse the noisy smelly dirty creatures......it worked.....

wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom