Have you ever been kicked or almost kicked out of somewhere?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yes, and it's U2 related- the MCI Center in DC. I met a lady in the GA line who was even older than I am, and she told me she heard RTTS being played inside and we went in the doors to investigate. We saw no one around and ran up a turned off escalator. A Mexican guy who worked there and wore the uniform opened a door and let us in! We were in the arena, and we heard music! We went and sat down in the seats and saw Dallas Schoo and the others setting up soundcheck. Giggling like teenyboppers, we said we'd scrunch down in the seats and hide until U2 showed up! Then she sent me out to get her friend and my son and she told me she'd let us in. Well, I came back with my son and a teenage girl who followed us and Karen let us in. Next thing I know, she had vanished and a security guard caught us and demanded our tickets! The young girl froze and my son started to tell him the tickets were in my purse. I cut him off and said we didn't have any yet. We all almost lost them right there! The guy called for the head guy of the center, who was a very huge man. I was sure we'd be arrested. I told him I was sorry we didn't know we weren't supposed to be there, and he let us go! We said thanks and ran! Later going into the show, I noticed the first guy who caught us was checking fans in, and I thought for sure he'd know I had tickets then and take them. I tried to avoid him, we all did. I got past the door but when I ran down the stairs and headed to the GA area, there he was. He smiled and said 'you're lucky to still be here you know!' and I yelled "I know, thanks!' and ran as fast as I could to claim my spot. Whew, what a night that almost wasn't.

I and my friend sort of got kicked out of a hotel for being too wild. Well one of the women who worked there slammed the door beind us!:lol:
Almost got kicked out of the Delta airlines terminal for crying(and i was crying very quietly too...)
Been kicked out of libraries for being too wild, crashed a party, wandered into employees only and other restricted areas(most notably at a studio and at a concert),etc etc.
Well hey, what can i say? I like a little innocent chaos and I like to sneak into places that wont currently allow the likes of me!:p

BrattyIrishPunk said:
How the hell did you get kicked out of Zootopia, Lilly?

well, it wasn't me per se...it was my cardbord adam...he was posting over there...and well, we noticed a feww comments that were low blows to sicy and elvis and to interferencers in general. so cba...well...got a little mean. and he posted about 37 times in 19 minutes with...uhh...i'd say cruelty....and he received an email saying he was on probation for "unnecessary meanness."

punks.

My family almost got kicked out a motel room because we had brought our 3 dogs with us to the coast. Well anyways my dad ended up smooth talking the woman and she let us stay the night.

Back
Top Bottom