Have you ever been in a play?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I was Hippolyta (sp?) from A Midsummer Night's Dream in 6th grade, and Happy the dwarf in Snow White and the 7 Dwarfs in 8th grade. :D

In first grade, I was the narrator of the first grade Christmas play because I was the only kid who could read good enough. It's true!

When I was in third grade, my sister was in the high school band and they were asking if anyone had little brothers and sisters to play the Snow children in Carousel. I got one of the parts.

When I was in eight grade it was almost the Bicentennial so we had a Bicentennial play with skits we'd wrote ourselves. I played the secretary of the King.

IN ninth grade my drama class put on Cinderella for all the local elementary schools. We travelled arouind in cars with all our crap like a real acting troup or something. I played one of the stepsisters and I put wire in my braids so they'd stand up like Pippi Longstocking. No I wasn't ugly, I asked for the part because I wanted a speaking part and Cinderella and the fairy godmother went to seniors and the only thing left for girls were bit parts at the ball with one line or no lines so for me the stepsister was more fun. One of the other girls wore combat boots. It was a blast.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom