Have you ever been a guest on a talk show?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Originally posted by zonelistener:
Jerry Springer - Jenny Jones - Maury - Sally Jesse Rafael - and the list goes on!

What happened - you were pregnant, or you boyfriend was a stripper, etc. etc.?

Why...? Are you about to make one of us a guest on a talk show?

LMFAO Zoney!!!!!!!
biggrin.gif

My friend was on Jerry Springer a few years ago.. I think he was a pimp playa with 2 gfs or something.. kid you not.

And I had another couple of friends that were in the audience for one show too.

I was front row for a taping of Phil Donahue once.

It was a show on feet - and I got to see his up close and personal. wocka wocka.

Never, but I'm sure there will be a Jerry Springer or something one day on internet communities and I'll be on as the whore.
tongue.gif

------------------
Let her pale light in
To fill up your room

When I was in third grade back in Omaha, I was on a show that featured a woman reading a book to a group of children. It was on the educational channel and was seen in at least one classroom. Mine.
biggrin.gif

I think that was about 31 years ago.
eek.gif
Does that count?

------------------

She's a little lightheaded, so check on her in a few minutes -- my podiatrist, about me (again), 2-11-02

"shut up. shut UP! you don't know me. you don't know me! shut up, B**CH. why don't we take it outside? you don't know me. you don't know me! why don't you look at yourself? why don't you look at YOURSELF?! i'm beautiful. oooh...look at me. you know you want this. you know you want this! you're just jealous. you don't know me..."

-rocko

------------------
"how forceful you are, brad. such a perfect specimen of manhood. so...dominant."

Actually Dr Laura
and
Ollie North Show.

Db9
oh-
and I had a friend who was a DJ for an Alternative Radio station and I use to come during his shift and spin records and chat.
They refered to me as "Diamond Our Only Alteranitive Use Carsalesman" in those days..

Back
Top Bottom