Have you ever...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ABEL

An Angel In Devil's Shoes
Sat in your swivel chair at your desk and spun around in circles with your eyes closed?

What a rush! :lol:

I think it's time for bed

Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In the department I used to work in, we had really high chairs because the desk was so high. I used to always spin around on them. One day, I was wearing a silky, satin-like skirt, and I slipped right off my chair and fell on my ass! :lol:

do you have stuffed animals? a stuffed boxer?

I have never done that. Thanks for asking though

--------------------------

touch me
take me to that other place
teach me love
i know i'm not a hopeless case

sorry I do not have a stuffed boxer...do you want one?

z edge said:
I have never done that. Thanks for asking though

--------------------------

touch me
take me to that other place
teach me love
i know i'm not a hopeless case

try it, go ahead, it's fun! :eeklaugh:

Last edited:
Bonochick said:

In the department I used to work in, we had really high chairs because the desk was so high. I used to always spin around on them. One day, I was wearing a silky, satin-like skirt, and I slipped right off my chair and fell on my ass! :lol:

LMFAO!!! how did you EVER live that down!?

Bonochick said:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by Lilly

LMFAO!!! how did you EVER live that down!?

Because that is STILL better than the time the girl working at Reference Desk was riding on the book cart!!!!

Girl On Cart: Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *laughs* Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!

*looks at us and smiles*

*smashes into a column*

BWAAAHAAAAAAHAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Of course, there was also the time I walked into the wall...those sounds are always so much louder in a library!!!!!!

Sometimes, I Am So Mean!!!!!!! *lol*

I used to have this really cheap desk chair that would always flip backwards...however, after a person did it once, they learned and it never happened again (okay, except I flipped like 3 times cuz I'm a slow learner about that kind of stuff). I never warned any of my friends though because I liked to laugh at them when they'd flip it backwards.

One time, I was sitting up on one of those high chairs at work, and I fainted and fell off. When I regained consciousness, I was okay, except I had killer rugburn on my elbow.

Bonochick said:

Bump ,..... :D

Bonochick said:
One time, I was sitting up on one of those high chairs at work, and I fainted and fell off. When I regained consciousness, I was okay, except I had killer rugburn on my elbow.

BC you don't have much luck with chairs, do ya? :lol:

ABEL said:
Sat in your swivel chair at your desk and spun around in circles with your eyes closed?

What a rush! :lol:

I think it's time for bed

yes.......i did it once in business studies and stood up and nearly fainted :huh: LMAO :lol:

ABEL said:

BC you don't have much luck with chairs, do ya? :lol:

I really don't...it's awful...

I'm the girl who always has lawn chairs closing on her and stuff like that. :D

You know what really sucks though? Sometimes at work, I stand up out of my chair really fast to give somebody something or whatever, which makes it spin a little...so when I go to sit back down, I sometimes end up sitting on the arm rest and almost fall (so far, I've caught myself everytime...but I look so stupid!). :lol:

Oh man, I have problems!!!

Last edited:
LOL, Bonochick!

One time my friends and I were spinning around in a swivel chair while holding a book in each hand. You start off with with your arms out, and then when you bring your arms close to your body you'll spin faster. It's like a physics experiment. We're dorks, I know. :eek: But it was fun!

"People and their chair adventures"!

LOL!!!

Hmmm, to answer your question:
sort of. Yes and no.

I've never done it at work, because i was too concentrated on the job to even consider it, i tried it at home once or twice, but not incredibly fast - more like controlled speed of spinning. It is a rush, but for me it lost it's appeal i guess.

So... does that count or not? :D

Back
Top Bottom