Have you done your Income Taxes?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I just finished mine. I'm getting some money back from federal, but I owe state taxes. I always get screwed by state taxes. They'll get their money sent out on April 15. :wink:

Still waiting on one of my W-2s...then I'll get them all done. I need the money, which will come in a fabulously huge refund. :drool:

Not yet. If I don't get to them this weekend, I'll probably do them next weekend. I graduated and started a new job in 2007, so they're not going to be as easy as they've been the last few years. :uhoh:

:eyebrow: i have not gotten my W-2's yet! When I do a friend is going to do mine thru TurboTax! i sure wish those folks in DC would sign that bill on their desks like NOW! Could use some more $$ on my check back!! Thank God I don't have to pay...yet!:wink:

Sicy said:
I'm done. Mine are simple, all I need is my W-2.
Not getting a whole lot back from federal and I owe state $7.00 :angry:

LOL I owed NYS $7 too.

Got my refund already from the Feds and MD...not as much as last year.

onebloodonelife said:

Mine finally came a couple days ago, just waiting for my mom to get it send up here for me.

Got that today, e-filed both federal and state. Should be about $475 coming my way in a little over a week. :rockon:

I was going to file all three of my taxes (federal, state, and city) last weekend, but I put it off to do something else instead.

Then my employer sent out an e-mail this week saying there's a slight mistake in the city portion of my W-2 form.

Sometimes, kids, procrastination pays off. :wink:

Last edited:
onebloodonelife said:

:hmm: Aren't they supposed to be sent out by Jan. 31st?

We just e-filed today without it. It's not our fault they never sent it. My dad said we can send in a change form if/when it comes. It's probably our loss anyway. We're getting $685 from the feds and $425 from the state. We'll probably owe the city a little bit, as I have for the past 2 years.

Back
Top Bottom