Have you been to Dublin, or do you live there? Please look in here!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mrs.Clayton

Refugee
I have a question......I look around online and buy assorted U2 items, mostly books.
I assume that U2 items are everywhere in Dublin. Is that correct? If so, what kind of items? (Cheap, lousy fridge magnets, awesome books that you can't find anywhere outside of Dublin.)
The reason why I ask is I will be traveling to Dublin in the fall, and I want to know if I will find U2 stuff in their hometown.

Temple bar- 100's of records stores with u2 garbage and there is one shop beside thw quays with loads of u2 signed stuff inside
smile.gif

Hey Mrs.Clayton...I'll be in Dublin for a few days in June. I fully intend to do a bit of shopping myself, I can always let you know if I find any particularly worthwhile places to blow your life savings
smile.gif

------------------
Tanya

Being one can be great but respecting differences can be greater. - Bono in Belfast, August 26, 1997

Bonovation-great offer! I'll totally take you up on it!
I want to know if there is good stuff there, or cheesy crap that isn't worth squat.
I don't really need Bono's face on a coffee cup, but I'd love to have stickers, buttons, books. That's the stuff I want to find there..

I, like many found great joy in scouring through the many record stores in Temple Bar looking for everything and anything U2. Rthym Records (spelling?) on the Liffey side of Temple Bar was brilliant with loads of bootlegs (both CD and video) and other cool U2 merchandise. Also Mojo Records isvery good from memory.

Temple Bar is definately your best bet for U2 stuff in Dublin...

------------------
"we're free to fly the crimson sky...the sun won't melt our wings tonight..."

Back
Top Bottom