have a nice DESCRIBE!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^I warned her justin....anytime any momoent I could post that, and she'll never know when..............the beauty of the internet...she can't see it coming :macdevil:

Edge's guitar is the sound of an empty thread

Ok....today we had to write our senior last words, which they print in the last issue of the school paper

So they aren't due for a week or so, but I figured mine out real quick and turned it in and it was

To my "U2 crew": Like black coffee, like nicotine, I will always need your love. Remember, friends come and go, but with a select few we should hold on...Don't worry, I will. Dream Out Loud

But later on at work I thought to myself my favorite quote for no particualar reason, and then it hit me, that it would make a much better last words thing and it is

To my "U2 crew": Like a thought unchained, Like a runaway train I will always need your love, but the time has come, the walrus said, to talk of other things, of shoes and ships and ceiling wax, of colleges and dreams. Boomcha babies.

which one is better?

btw the "u2 crew" would be my buddies who put up listening to me nonstop talk about U2, and although half of them have never herad it, know Hawkmoon 269 by heart, and if you saw them, I made the valentines for

^^ :wave: hi John

^ if it stays sunny. i will be taking my dog out for a walk this afternoon. so i'll try and take a photo of the shirt :up:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom