have a nice DESCRIBE!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm on ie and i get a thing alot when i try and go places that says forbidden or error and it happens often on here any ideas? and i only have this and aol as browsers and aol won't even let me login

i had it before and it loved it but i don't have my own comp (my family shares) and my mom took it off because it took up too much space but when i get my own soon fire fox is first thing on it

VertigoGal said:
ugh we did them yesterday :angry:

what'd you pull?

I kept a 2:08 and a 29 rating the entire time and got an 8:45 :dancing: My goal is 8:15 at the end of the season :uhoh:

and then we did 4000m erg relays with teams of four, twice, went for a half hour run and did 100 jumpies :huh:

I feel so sporty :wink:

that's really good! :D

my best result this season has been an 8:36...yesterday I pulled an 8:56. :slant: we had no practice over spring break so i was sort of out of shape. so that didn't put me in a good mood, but we had a running test after and I came in second! Too bad this isn't track. :p haha.

my best friend pulled a 7:40 i think it was. she's a Fucking Beast. :shocked:

we're seat racing all this and part of next week so i need to redeem myself in a big way. :uhoh:

^:shocked: The best on my team was a 7:42 :huh: but then the second and third were around 8:36 :lol: I was fifth :p

I have to be able to do under 8 by fall for varsity :yikes:
seat racing :down: It stresses me out sooooo much :uhoh:

wait you have to be under a 2 to be on varsity? :huh:

we don't have a specific cut-off just affects boat placement. i don't think i'll ever pull under 2. i mean, the best lightweight on our team pulls a 2:01 and i'll be on lightweight, so...:shrug:

plus fall is 5k's anyway right? ;)

wow you're like an expert. :bow:

we don't have sculling at our club and i just joined this year because a few friends were and i wanted to do something athletic. i'd been a competitive swimmer and had quit that april so i was becoming a fatty. :tsk:

i'm actually quite frustrated with it right now though because my 8:36 was near the beginning of the season, and i seem to get worse and worse with each subsequent test despite the fact that i have perfect attendance and work hard. :grumpy: hopefully i can make a vast improvement before our final one in 3 weeks i think it is.

my friend is convinced repeating positive mantras is the key to my success. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom