Haunted school gym, Aulfordsville (sic), Indiana, Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:hug:
Hey Jen and Slopsy/Charlotte (I was really hoping you'd be able to 'splain "Slopsy" to me!), BEG, Ax, Bonnie, Ashley, Liam, et al....

Dunno if I can stay awake. :crack:

Haha, I honestly can't remember why I'm Slopsy. I recall vaguely that it was something to do with...something on TV :shrug:

Man I'm tired. And I have to be up tomorrow to go to this graduates ceremony at my old school. But I won't leave now, only 25 more minutes to go!

I'd hoped there was enough space in there for you to get that. Otherwise I would have fucking despaired.

The Mighty U could not stop me from getting that sort of thing. Ashley, I give you RESPECT.

Haha, I honestly can't remember why I'm Slopsy. I recall vaguely that it was something to do with...something on TV :shrug:

Man I'm tired. And I have to be up tomorrow to go to this graduates ceremony at my old school. But I won't leave now, only 25 more minutes to go!

Wow, everyone's knackered tonight. But I know I wouldn't be asleep in 30 mins even if I started going to bed now, so I might as well stick around.

Of course, there won't be much point if I can't hear the stupid song, so maybe I should just go to bed and get a head start. *L*

The mighty fucking U is the first name on the list of people who sued me. I fucking despair.

DON'T BUY THE EP FROM ITUNES! FUCKING MIGHTY U!

(Does the rest of the thread think we've lost it completely?)

Yes, and I also enjoyed the hopefully not accidental use of "edition"!

:uhoh: That was ENTIRELY on purpose. Collect them all.

Hey guys, I'm making a claymation movie this term.

That kicks so much ass.

DON'T BUY THE EP FROM ITUNES! FUCKING MIGHTY U!

(Does the rest of the thread think we've lost it completely?)

THE FUCKING ITUNES EDITION OF 4:13 DREAM DOES NOT HAVE THE FUCKING DIGITAL BOOKLET. I fucking DESPAIR.

(I'm so fucking tired :lmao: I'm completely out of it, so probably.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom