Haunted school gym, Aulfordsville (sic), Indiana, Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Devil's Kitchen - Devil's Kitchen is located in a cave under the waterfalls near the town. It was said that there was a big black stove (like in the old days like a wood burning stove) in the cave and that if you went into it the devil would take you and put you in it- thus we never went in - could have just been a thing to scare kids into not climbing around the falls, as I know of at least 1 kid (Damon Hoffmeister) that fell and died there.

Can someone text me 5 minutes before the song is played? I'm dead tired and want to get a bit of sleep...failing that, can someone email it to me so I can hear it first thing in the morning???? :flirt: Please????

RESPECT! :rockon:

Charlotte, can you? I will if you can't, but I'd prefer to avoid texting internationally.

God Cumberland. Way not to be interesting.

Cumberland School - An apparition of a male seen by the window.

The Devil's Kitchen - Devil's Kitchen is located in a cave under the waterfalls near the town. It was said that there was a big black stove (like in the old days like a wood burning stove) in the cave and that if you went into it the devil would take you and put you in it- thus we never went in - could have just been a thing to scare kids into not climbing around the falls, as I know of at least 1 kid (Damon Hoffmeister) that fell and died there.

like in the old days like a wood burning stove, Ashley.

GAF?

GAFFER?

MY BOY!

HOW ARE YOU?!?!?!

It has been too long

I'm living. I'm breathing. Most of my vital organs are functioning. I'm listening to music. Evryhting's just wonderful. How are you?

I'd like to present something to the public at large. A hypothesis I suppose. Ok, I just stepped outside for a smoke and a song came on the radio, and I got really excited and started singin and dancin along. Had a great time with it. But if I had played that same song on my computer, on my itunes, by my choice, i would have just listened to it and nothing out of the ordinary wouldve happened. So....hearing a song on the radio randomly is WAY better than just playing that same song of your own design? am i right? is anyone else aware of this phenomenon? is this stupid?

I think we need some right old "who posted?" action, people.

RIGHT NOW.

Who Posted?
Total Posts: 1,007
User Name Posts
Axver 194
coolian2 136
Reggo 84
cinnaminson 81
bono_212 66
The Sad Punk 59
Serena Vox 53
Galeongirl 38
Slopsy 36
liamcool 32
Sicy 28
gump 25
Alisaura 24
DreamOutLoud13 21
gluey 17
the tourist 15
COBL_04 15
bono_man2002 14
KhanadaRhodes 13
RedRocksU2 11
mysterious_jen 9
Varitek 7
Angela Harlem 6
LemonMelon 6
blueeyedgirl 4
GirlsAloudFan 4
daygloeyes2 2
No spoken words 2
Utoo 2
LarryMullen's POPAngel 1
phanan 1
RavenBlue 1

So....hearing a song on the radio randomly is WAY better than just playing that same song of your own design? am i right? is anyone else aware of this phenomenon? is this stupid?

I've been known to sing along to ISHFWILF on the radio. I skip it in almost all other circumstances. I can come to only one conclusion here:

RADIO HAS MYSTERIOUS POWERS.

I'm living. I'm breathing. Most of my vital organs are functioning. I'm listening to music. Evryhting's just wonderful. How are you?

I'd like to present something to the public at large. A hypothesis I suppose. Ok, I just stepped outside for a smoke and a song came on the radio, and I got really excited and started singin and dancin along. Had a great time with it. But if I had played that same song on my computer, on my itunes, by my choice, i would have just listened to it and nothing out of the ordinary wouldve happened. So....hearing a song on the radio randomly is WAY better than just playing that same song of your own design? am i right? is anyone else aware of this phenomenon? is this stupid?

Oh shit yeah. Sort of like when a song comes on in the place you're in and it's not actually a song you even like, but just because you actually know what song it is, you think it's awesome? And when it's a song that you sort of like, you go completely mad with happy? Yeah, I think there's something in that.

Fuck are you serious?

Belle Gunness House - You can sometimes hear people screaming. You sometimes will also feel very cold.

This is ALL you have to offer Belle? really? You were a fucking SERIAL killer. Haunt your house a little better why don't you.

Jesus, no respect.

I've been known to sing along to ISHFWILF on the radio. I skip it in almost all other circumstances. I can come to only one conclusion here:

Yeah, I heard Pride on the radio tonight, and I had to stop myself from saying RESPEEEEEECTTTT.

Fuck are you serious?

Belle Gunness House - You can sometimes hear people screaming. You sometimes will also feel very cold.

This is ALL you have to offer Belle? really? You were a fucking SERIAL killer. Haunt your house a little better why don't you.

Jesus, no respect.

Yeah, only sometimes you hear people screaming? Weak as water!

Excellent, Excellent. I'm doing well myself.

This is probably the only explanation for my current love for things like "Let's Dance" and most of Rihanna's music :uhoh:

"Respect" has suddenly become the funniest word in the world to me.

Ax! yes! thankyou. ok, so I'm not completely alone on this. and that's a great example. If i were to hear WOWY on the radio whilst driving around I would sing my lungs out to it. But if it came up randomly on my itunes whilst i'm sitting here at my computer i would probably change songs.

WEIRD. WILD.

Oh yes, that thing with the radio happens to me all the time! Since I can't play CDs and whatnot in my car, I listen to the radio, and I find myself getting excited about all sorts of crap. It is indeed a very strange phenomenon.

Ax! yes! thankyou. ok, so I'm not completely alone on this. and that's a great example. If i were to hear WOWY on the radio whilst driving around I would sing my lungs out to it. But if it came up randomly on my itunes whilst i'm sitting here at my computer i would probably change songs.

WEIRD. WILD.

Speaking of WOWY on the radio! It took the radio on a fucking bus to get me back into that song! I mean, I was bored of it like all the other big U2 hits. Then one day I hopped on a bus just as it started on the radio. And I was all "holy shit I gotta play this when I get home!" So I did and haven't skipped it since.

WHAT'S UP WITH THAT, RADIO.

The radio is a magical thing.

Except for 102.9 The Mix. That can foad.

I'm not sure how I feel about 101.9 The Mix these days though. It's not the channel I used to love. Gaf, how's ole 101.9 these days? Is Betsie well?

wot?????????????

Some Irish radio station is playing NLOTH, the song, in about 90 minutes. We aren't sure if it's actually NLOTH, the album version, or that NLOTH II that will be Boots's b-side, but I'm thinking probably the latter.

Either way, new U2!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom