Haunted places. - Page 2 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Old 06-04-2008, 12:48 PM   #16
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Local Time: 05:46 PM
my dad and i were playing a round of golf a couple years ago, and on one hole he mentioned feeling very cold at a certain spot, right in the middle of the 13th fairway. i walked over and sure enough, that one spot was freezing, even though it was a perfect 75 degree day with no wind. we were both regulars at that course and it was the first time either of us felt that cold spot. later that evening my dad got a call from the Philippines about one of his relatives passing away. may have been coincidence but i remember that cold spot very vividly.

Old 06-04-2008, 10:55 PM   #17
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Local Time: 04:46 PM
I used to live right next to Hollywood forever cemetary. when we worked at amoeba records we would go to astro burger and have our lunch in the mausoleum where the famous lady in black hauned Rudolpho Valentinos Tomb. The cemetary is nice, lots of celebs, its like a park. HBO did a special on it. Even Mel Blanc the voice of so many loony toons Characters is there, I shit you not, his tombstone says " thats all folks".
by the way after a year of going to lunch there we never saw her, but when I was a teenager I lived with the BAWS in a haunted house. It even had to be blessed by a Priest.

Old 06-04-2008, 11:36 PM   #18
Blue Crack Addict
Location: Heaven In Alberta, Where We Got All Hell For A Basement..
Local Time: 06:46 PM
So last weekend i was in a place called Springbrook. It's an old war camp and a lot of people have died there. So the arena, where i was with a buddy is hunted. like a chick killed her self in the bathroom because her life sucked and didn't want to hurt more people or something. Then some other guy didn't attach him self to a harness and fell through the roof. Ya i was seeing shit out of the corner of my eye and hearing junk... it was scary.

Also the underground caves of Edinburgh are pretty fucking tight and scary at the same time. Like ive felt shit there i will never feel again. Like the tour guide was explaining the rules and as she was going over the feeling sick and fainting part some America chick just fell over like BAMB right out cold. It was like intense beyond words.
Old 06-05-2008, 12:45 PM   #19
love, blood, life
Local Time: 06:46 PM
I never went inside the house but the town I used to live in had this really big Victorian house that sat right next to the railroad tracks. Back in the day it was used as part of the Underground Railroad. When the previous owners purchased the house they completely remodeled it. As they were taking stuff apart they discovered a hidden closet that contained skeletons that was believed to be slaves. My mom used to work with the guy who lived there and him and his family always heard strange noises and experience all kinds of unexplained things. Know it was creepy just walking by the house in daylight.
Old 06-08-2008, 12:43 PM   #20
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Local Time: 01:46 AM
Toys R Us Ghosts

haunted, haunted houses, haunted places, hauntings