Haunted Barn, Kingsbury, Indiana, Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Heh heh, good work! :up:

Oh yeah, I am, but it's in my best interests to take whatever work I can find - this would just be casual weekends at a cafe. More money = good!

At this rate, I'll be asking you for a loan!

I should get a job but I'd rather focus on uni and my savings should do me for a trip.

Hey, has anyone (I'm looking at you, Axver) got a list of U2's live appearances in the next couple of days? I know they're going to be on a few things, but I don't feel like trawling WTAHAN to find out :crack:

Hey, has anyone (I'm looking at you, Axver) got a list of U2's live appearances in the next couple of days? I know they're going to be on a few things, but I don't feel like trawling WTAHAN to find out :crack:

Heh, Reggo's covered the obvious, then there's this: U2 No Line On The Horizon Promo Tour - U2 on tour

And there's that Culture Show thing being broadcast tomorrow morning and apparently a couple of other U2 interviews happening on BBC radio. Should add the interview listings to the promo tour now ...

OK, just added the interviews coming up with John Wilson on 24/02 and Chris Evans on 27/02 to the database.

Think that about covers it for announced appearances.

Captain Obvious strikes again.

ETA: I meant in response to Axver saying I pointed out the obvious.

There's a hardhat auction going on for Habitat for Humanity. The U2 one's going like hotcakes, but no one's bid on the Green Day one! I'm bidding. Who knows, I might actually win the thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom