Haunted Barn, Kingsbury, Indiana, Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
He was on The Soup with Joel McHale, from "It's Me Or The Dog" on Animal Planet. Stains was supposed to be trained to not eat people food, but when he was shown the plate of cupcakes and given an "away" command, he just kind of went into a trance, as you see there.

That is soooo creepy :lol:

Well I have an exam in the morning that I haven't studied for, I need some sleep though, laterz

Well, it beats Kheen swooning.

Hah, oh shit. I hate to think how many people are going to be trying for this.
I don't suppose having someone in a different time zone would help...?

I don't suppose having someone in a different time zone would help...?

I ... don't see how, given no timezone's exactly going to get the ticket sale earlier than any other.

Plus you're in yesterday. :wink:

I think what it'll need is all of us hopping on at the same time and madly pressing refresh.

That or a thousand monkeys on a thousand keyboards...

Let's see, Wednesday next week at 9am ... I'll definitely be around. Hopefully you? Not sure if Ali could be.

I didn't fail getting U2 tickets to multiple U2 concerts on Vertigo! And I somehow got through on that Crowded House concert we saw that sold out in a minute. Let's see if my luck holds.

Ok, so, Bonnie. I hate to ask this, but really you are just supreme when it comes to these drawings, and you know you are. And I just , :uhoh: so maybe I'd like some sort of Three Amigos like drawing of tuf bono, Robert, and Bogie to use as an avi. You don't have to, but I would love to see what the hell it would look like.

We haven't written enough of the respectable rpg to scare them off.

My fault for incorporating Cupcake Dog.

Ali says she's going to help with the respectable rpg tonight if she gets the chance.

Ok, so, Bonnie. I hate to ask this, but really you are just supreme when it comes to these drawings, and you know you are. And I just , :uhoh: so maybe I'd like some sort of Three Amigos like drawing of tuf bono, Robert, and Bogie to use as an avi. You don't have to, but I would love to see what the hell it would look like.

Hmm, that could work. Do you want Bogie drawn, or just use that screengrab?

Let's see, Wednesday next week at 9am ... I'll definitely be around. Hopefully you? Not sure if Ali could be.

I didn't fail getting U2 tickets to multiple U2 concerts on Vertigo! And I somehow got through on that Crowded House concert we saw that sold out in a minute. Let's see if my luck holds.

I have class, unfortunately. And by that I don't mean I dress stylishly and speak suavely, although that is also true. :lol:

I have class, unfortunately. And by that I don't mean I dress stylishly and speak suavely, although that is also true. :lol:

:laugh:

I hope the responsibility doesn't fall just on my shoulders! Fighting all ofe Melbourne alone for tickets? I suppose I could beat them off with my cane.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom