has this popped in another LOTR thread?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
1034031204_icturespip.gif

he's my favorite Hobbit :cute:

Did you know the hobbit boys are surfers in real life??? I think pippin is cute in a sort of little kid way.

*too tired to take the quiz*

yeah.. I bought ym :no: cuz orlando was on the cover.. it had a small article with pics of them surfing and stuff. it was :drool:

I just know I'm one of the horse-riding elves...

nah, probably more likely a dig-in the-earth hobbit.
I don't have time now to link to the quiz, we have had LOTR links here before that are fun...I think my hobbit name was Flora Sandybanks and Bono was SomeOneorOther Hambutt ( irecall the Hambutt bit ...of course!)
The final showing of the Two Towers is on at this old old theatre at the beach this weekend...they probably have deck chairs...I'm going...if I have to ride a wild horse to get there.

Sam Gamgee rules...imho....
Until the King returns... a JRR mellon.

I entered a competition to win the soundtrack CD today...Tough Q..."who wrote the book?" ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Dude. I've heard the soundtrack. Does anyone here think that main song sounds EXACTLY LIKE BJORK????:!:!:!

Holy crap.

I cannot wait to see the extended Two towers. the extended FOTR was excitement enough.

:hyper:

Ali Rose said:
Dude. I've heard the soundtrack. Does anyone here think that main song sounds EXACTLY LIKE BJORK????:!:!:!

prolly because it was a girl from Iceland called Emeliana Torrini (sp?). I saw her a year or so ago opening for another band. :up:

:wave: Ali Rose. I owe you a PM. *guilty*

Bjork was gonna do it but couldn't cos she was pregnant I think

I took our last chance to see The Two Towers in the cinema today....boy I'm glad I did. What a discover!!! The quaintest old theatre, run by the quaintest old couple....and tickets only $5.50 each.
What a treat...legolas.. yum
the scenery...yum
the music ...yum
yum
yum
yum

Back
Top Bottom