Has Gwen Stefani Gone Crazy?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
LAMB was a very good pop album, with some good tunes and a solid A-side.

This new album is pure shit. I have already heard it a few times at my friend's house... What a disapointment... It's just like taking LAMB's outtakes (well, thsi new album was made with LAMB outtakes), remix it, strip it down its instrumental, leave the percurssion and add some stupid noises and then shitty non-sense lyrics... Baaaahccc what an horrible thing:yuck:

The only solo song/video I ever liked from her before was "What You Waiting For" :up:

As of now, I think her newer solo stuff is ridiculous !! :tsk:

I really miss her days with No Doubt ... that was Gwen Stefani at her BEST !! :applaud:

HeartlandGirl said:
It seems like she's trying too hard to be a phenomenon instead of just a singer.

:up: I couldn't agree more. It's like someone whispered in her ear, "Pssst! Hey, Gwen. Hip-Hop is where the really cool stars live!," and she ditched her roots faster than you can say Loreal #46.

I like some No Doubt songs, but her lyrics have ALWAYS been awful! They remind me of when I was in high school and the one cheeleader who ever dained to talk to me would read me her "poetry".

The level of sophistication of that "poetry" is now the foundation for a 36 year-old, grown woman's multi-million dollar career.

How sad.

Last edited:
I like Early Winter
but thats it.

I'd take the old old school ska days of no doubt over this.

I think Gwen is really talented but she should really get back to studio with No Doubt.

Her new songs.. They are good radio songs and nice to hear sometimes, but I wouldn't buy her album. I always like her new songs for a while, then I get bored with them.

Back
Top Bottom