Has Gwen Stefani Gone Crazy?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This stupid Wind it up song gets so stuck in my head I want to beat myself with a hammer to get it out.
It's not even what I would call 'singing'.

I am really disappointed in the way she's going. I was a pretty big No Doubt fan but her single stuff is just ridiculous.
I dont like her anymore :sad:

i was happy not knowing this thing existed. unfortunatly, i saw the video twice this morning. that was when i ran from the tv screaming. actually, i stayed in the living room because it was one of the funniest things i've ever seen (that, and i was shocked that mtv and vh1 were playing *gasp* videos!! ah, well, it was 6:30 in the morning).

the sound of music yodelling, wtf?

FREE THE HARAJUKU GIRLS!!!!

ahem ... sorry.

It's a horrible single. When I first saw a leak of it online, I figured it wasn't new, but was some b-side seing the light of day. Alas, it really was a single.

I had high hopes for it because I, too, :heart: The Sound of Music. But shit, this song is a worse ripoff of Hollaback Girl than Fergie's London Bridge song!

I did hear one other song off the Gwen album, and it was better than this one. I love What You Waiting For and Hollaback Girl (annoying, but annoyingly brilliant!), but hated the rest of her album.

Not a big No Doubt fan. Mostly, Gwen just bugs. And her new hair is fugly.

Sicy said:
This stupid Wind it up song gets so stuck in my head I want to beat myself with a hammer to get it out.
It's not even what I would call 'singing'.

I am really disappointed in the way she's going. I was a pretty big No Doubt fan but her single stuff is just ridiculous.
I dont like her anymore :sad:

:up:

i love you.

corianderstem said:
FREE THE HARAJUKU GIRLS!!!!

ahem ... sorry.

It's a horrible single. When I first saw a leak of it online, I figured it wasn't new, but was some b-side seing the light of day. Alas, it really was a single.

I had high hopes for it because I, too, :heart: The Sound of Music. But shit, this song is a worse ripoff of Hollaback Girl than Fergie's London Bridge song!

I did hear one other song off the Gwen album, and it was better than this one. I love What You Waiting For and Hollaback Girl (annoying, but annoyingly brilliant!), but hated the rest of her album.

Not a big No Doubt fan. Mostly, Gwen just bugs. And her new hair is fugly.

Yeah what's up with the Harajuku girl thing too... laaaame.

I downloaded 'Yummy' last nite just to see if it sucks as much as the rest of her stuff.
It was easier on my ears than Wind it Up but still... :yuck:

Gwen's fashon sense offends me more than her new songs. I think she is very pretty but the whole wig thing and mental outfits (and the GG sign - I think I read it stands for Gavin and Gwen - draped around her neck and on the belts) look awful.

In one sense, I think it's cool that she clearly doesn't give a shit what anybody thinks........but that performance was just plain bonkers.

For some reason , I could come to stand "What You Waiting For"....But cannot stand this new song.

Go Back to No Doubt!......Please..at least there were some decent songs around back then (sorry Solo Gwen Fans....the both of you...)

I was never a huge No Doubt fan, but after the horror that has been Gwen's solo career I'm suddenly feeling nostalgic for them. Gwen, please go back with the guys and start writing more songs like Just A Girl, please oh pretty please...even Hey Baby and Hella Good are 1,000 better than ruining Fiddler on the Roof and the Sound of Music for me.

Lara Mullen said:
Gwen's fashon sense offends me more than her new songs. I think she is very pretty but the whole wig thing and mental outfits (and the GG sign - I think I read it stands for Gavin and Gwen - draped around her neck and on the belts) look awful.

Yeah, I miss the old OC style, "Just A Girl" Gwen. Even the 40-ish inspired "Hey Baby" Gwen.

:sigh:

Now she looks like the cover of some bad trashy 80's paperback novel.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

Now she looks like the cover of some bad trashy 80's paperback novel.

:lol: She does.

Also, the constant LAMB advertising. :crack:

:victimfashion:

PlaTheGreat said:
Wind It Up is the female Popozao.

Popozao!

liptonpopozao.jpg

Back
Top Bottom