Has Boy been banned?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i doubt it. now he may have decided to leave, but i don't think he's banned. if he is though, it'll be posted in "inside broadcast," otherwise known as the most ignored forum on interference.

KhanadaRhodes said:
i doubt it. now he may have decided to leave, but i don't think he's banned. if he is though, it'll be posted in "inside broadcast," otherwise known as the most ignored forum on interference.

:wink:
Hey - I do look in there now and then! I had a huge laugh only the other day in there, when I read that Jick had tried to re-register himself, under the hugely inconspicuous name, of Jick1
:lol:

Aardvark747 said:
:wink:
Hey - I do look in there now and then! I had a huge laugh only the other day in there, when I read that Jick had tried to re-register himself, under the hugely inconspicuous name, of Jick1
:lol:
i think less people read IB than the number of people who actually read the stickied threads. :der:

btw, the thread aardvark is referring to: http://forum.interference.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=129928

KhanadaRhodes said:

:eyebrow: yes. like i said, if he was banned it'd be posted.

the smilie is der. :der:

But what does der mean?! I dont think I use it over here in the UK!

sorry....im so dumb. It's the loss of my BF that's causing this...:reject:

Like "bleedin obvious" (John Cleese)?

Edited to say that that's an attempt at explaining the "der" smiley.

Yes I can't wait but I'm so nervous! I'm in complete denial. Lol. My birthday is the next day, June 11 and my friends were asking me last weekend what I wanted to do, where to have dinner etc, and I was BLANK STARING at them, in my perception, the world will totally stop turning after the U2-gig, so birthday shmirthday :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom