Has Boy been banned?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
YOU'RE ALL BEING SO MEAN TO ME!!!

1361.gif

the soul waits said:
Here's something to distract you:

Heartland :drool:

"and the poison rain....brings a flood of fear...through the ghost ranched hills....death valley waters....in the towers of steel.....Boy's reign goes on and on...."

NO! IT'S NO GOOD!! THAT WONT WORK EITHER!!!:sad:

myusernamehere said:
Aardy, can I call you Aardy? Do you have his email, you can email him and then you won't miss him as much.

Yes u can! I like that name! Cos even my nickname has a nickname!:wink:

I have his email...but that's not the point! I will miss seeing his posts on here! They werent ALL negative or rude!
:(

What I'd like to know is what's so special about HIM anyway? Aren't the rest of us good enough for ya? Huh, huh, go on, aren't we???!!!! :eyebrow:

Well, go on, be like that then! :madspit:

:wink:

Does anyone have those special fighter-smileys to play with Aardvark?
That used to be their favourite game back in the day
:sad:

the soul waits said:
Does anyone have those special fighter-smileys to play with Aardvark?
That used to be their favourite game back in the day
:sad:

Acutally Souly - ur getting mixed up. That was my OTHER BF - BonoMan from Australia!:wink:

(im such a playboy on this forum - I get these boys and I just leave them dangling!):wink:

Aardvark747 said:

Acutally Souly - ur getting mixed up. That was my OTHER BF - BonoMan from Australia!:wink:

(im such a playboy on this forum - I get these boys and I just leave them dangling!):wink:

LOL this would be an appropriate moment to give me this smiley :der:

Aardvark747 said:

Hey now...you know the rules, No slash!

But if you want to PM me pictures, that is totally up to you :drool:

KhanadaRhodes said:
yeah, 11000+ posts in less than a year! and you're not even premium! :shame:

But should I be? What else do I get from it? I havent ever found out...

Do I get a personal visit from the forum's supermodel mascot? I'll def. sign up then!:wink:

if by a visit from the forum's supermodel mascot you mean if you pay for my ticket i'll come visit, then sure! :der:

you can receive and send private messages, view profiles, search the forums, attach images, create polls, view who's online, as well as the gallery. i think i'm forgetting something. :hmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom