Has anyone seen REGULAR (not Diet) Cherry Vanilla Dr Pepper

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Cherry Vanilla Dr Pepper is mainly produced by agents of the Dr Pepper 7Up corportation and other 7Up bottlers. Depending on where you live, your Dr Pepper may be bottled by Coke, Pepsi or 7Up.

So, where do you live? I can help you. I am a soda nerd.

Miss Mullen - Outside of the Metro Detroit Area (Say, I-96 to Brighton) Dr Pepper is bottled by ABC (American Bottling Corporation of Darien, Illinois - formerly Brooks Beverage of Holland Michigan) and you should be able to find it in Brighton Michigan at the Meijer there at the grand river exit.

I have a map of the Dr Pepper bottling territories for all of the country. I'll work on scranton.

Cherry Vanilla Diet Dr. Pepper is nothing special. Dr. Pepper already has its unusual taste - so adding cherry and vanilla is somewhat odd.

CampbellMSU said:
Cherry Vanilla Dr Pepper is mainly produced by agents of the Dr Pepper 7Up corportation and other 7Up bottlers. Depending on where you live, your Dr Pepper may be bottled by Coke, Pepsi or 7Up.

So, where do you live? I can help you. I am a soda nerd.

She lives in Britain. :up: beautifulday, they sell Dr.Pepper in our Tesco here. My friends lived in America when they were growing up and they got a liking for it over there so they are always byuing bottles of it.

When we discovered there was a diabetic in our family we stopped drinking sugary drinks and jsut stick to water/ sparkling water and diet coke. A few nights I have been out and someone buys me Coke instead of Diet Coke. I can tell the difference immediately because I find Coke unbearably sweet now. I used to think the diet variety was awful. :hmm:

:bump:

It's in Scranton now! I bought a bottle at the store last night. Haven't tried it yet, but I'll report back when I do.

MrBrau1 said:
Diet sodas make no sense to me:

"I'll take a a Big Mac & fries w/ a Diet Coke."

Way to go lardo!

But your presumption is that it's for weight loss.

For me, I simply detest the gritty feeling that sugar leaves on your teeth after drinking a Coke. With diet Coke, you eliminate the sugar and eliminate that nasty film.

Plus I actually prefer the taste. Regular Coke tastes like detergent to me.

anitram said:
For me, I simply detest the gritty feeling that sugar leaves on your teeth after drinking a Coke.
that's the corn syrup, not the sugar. at least in my opinion. i've tried coke with sugar and i don't get that feeling on my teeth at all. :shrug:

Back
Top Bottom