has anyone here h'actually gone to see..........

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mad1

ONE love, blood, life
Angie Jolie lover from Belfast Norn Ireland. I LO
maybe:

Bruce Willis in 'what-ever-his-fecking-band-is-called'

Keanu Reeves in Dogstar

Russell Crowe in '30-Feet Foots of Grumps or Grunts' ...or whatever.....?

or anyting else?

Milla's band?

maybe, do these pple play in public bars?

I saw Dogstar.....once............and I remember one girl trying to catch K's attention, while it was pissing on us in Belfast, she wore white shirt with nothing underneath, and carried a bottle of booze trying to jump up and down to make sure K caught sight of her .......her........well u know........
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by mad1 (edited 03-18-2002).]

You saw Keanu in person Maddie-OK, he might not be the brightest bulb on the planet
wink.gif
, but, um...

Oh-and Russell's band is called 30 Odd Foot Of Grunts, I think. I've heard a song on the radio actually-didn't pay much attention to it.

Did Keanu look like this?
biggrin.gif

keanu40.jpg

keanu26.jpg

keanu11.jpg

Originally posted by Gina Marie:
You saw Keanu in person Maddie-OK, he might not be the brightest bulb on the planet
wink.gif
, but, um...

awwwwww.....LOL!!!
'hes not the brightest bulb!!!!'

thats so cute......I know that but still hes lovely, and Im sure he wouldnt hurt a bone in anyones body, yet look what we say about him................

WELL IM STANDING UP FOR U KEANU!!!!!!

biggrin.gif

come with me son, we can play guitar down with ur surf buddies.........the four Red Hot Chili Peppers from Point Break....
biggrin.gif

no, he wore black, and had a wee beanie on....he played well actually, I enjoyed one of the songs out of what........6 played?

cannie remember

the drummer was mad , tossin his sticks into pples eyes........
rolleyes.gif
tut tut...

this was before seeing Republica....and this was also time he rumoured to have been seeing the lovely Miss Carrie-Ann Moss, whom I still believed was there at the gig, laughin at me dance!!!!

well she did look like her, the lady I saw looking like Carrie, who could have been her.

wink.gif

Aw, I was just teasin' about him Maddie. He has that reputation over here-people are always saying he's not too bright.

Believe me, if I was next to him, I wouldn't be worried about his IQ.
biggrin.gif
tongue.gif

Point Break-was he HOT in that movie or what?

Aw-he was wearing an Edge beanie!

Like this?
biggrin.gif

keanu69.jpg

[This message has been edited by Gina Marie (edited 03-18-2002).]

he looked more like this only black...ok maybe its not so much a beanie..........but he is a pretty good bassist.........sound like......
smile.gif

24.jpg

05_.jpg

and he and the group were very polite and good-mannered for they stayed and sat at the side drinking Guinness and stayed for half of Repulicas gig, before heading on.........his big bodyguard obv told him NOT to come near us.........but still, sound group..........and Im sure they do well in certain places......
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

I've never seen any of the above - but I have heard Milla's CD "Divine Comedy" and it was terrible! I saw her on that Carson Daly late night show and she was singing a song and barking like a dog in it!

I don't think she's very talented and doesn't seem to have an ounce of brain in her pretty head. Why does she get all of these roles? grrr

------------------
I'm only asking, but I think you know.

"This is so bad it's gone way past good and back to bad again." - Enid, Ghost World.

I'm so envious Maddie! He's just so 'exotic' looking-and tall, dark haired-yum
biggrin.gif
So the bodyguard wouldn't even let you near him?

He has played clubs around here. And Bruce Willis did a few weeks ago. Can't think of the name of his band.

I want to be trapped on a bus w/ Keanu, like Sandra Bullock was.
biggrin.gif

[This message has been edited by Gina Marie (edited 03-18-2002).]

Jiu jitsu?

I'm going to learn...jiu jitsu?

------------------
If you cannot live together in here, you cannot live together out there, let me tell ya. --Bono

You've got to cry without weeping, talk without speaking, scream without raising your voice... --Bono

Back
Top Bottom