Has anyone here been bitten by a ghost?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm getting my MA in modern history next year at the University of Nottingham. I got into the other two schools I applied to (Durham and the University of East Anglia) as well, but for some reason I chose Nottingham. :shrug:

I'm moving in September and never coming back. But I don't know where in England I'll be living after I finish my degree.

MissVelvetDress_75 said:

my uncle had a ghost leave a bruise on his rib cage one night while staying in a old hotel in Mexico. he was sleeping and was woken up by something grabbing him. he did not see anything but felt something holding on to him tight. he eventually jumped out of bed and went to the bathroom and saw a red hand print and scratches on his body that were fresh. the next day he and my aunt asked the hotel clerks about the hotel and they confirmed that the place is haunted, they checked out of the hotel that afternoon.

Holy :censored:

This thread is giving me the willies :uhoh:

meegannie said:
I'm getting my MA in modern history next year at the University of Nottingham. I got into the other two schools I applied to (Durham and the University of East Anglia) as well, but for some reason I chose Nottingham. :shrug:

I'm moving in September and never coming back. But I don't know where in England I'll be living after I finish my degree.

Durham's got a beautiful cathedral, and I've always wanted to go to East Anglia; Norwich has a lovely cathedral, from what pictures I've seen. Nottingham has...well...poky ghosts and Lord Byron's digs nearby. An MA is a good enough reason to move almost anywhere. :D

Yeah, Norwich is nice. My fiance lives there and I spent a week there in November.

The cathedral in Durham is where Harry Potter was filmed. :hyper:

Back
Top Bottom