Has Anyone Bought from the "Blue Crack" Store?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm waiting for the STAFF items.

They've been promised us. :sexywink:

I do want a bumper sticker, though. I'm fond of the blue martini design.

i bought the crack addict shirt.

i wore it to the beach yesterday and felt kind of lame. i kept hoping no one would ask what it meant. like i really want to admit how much time i actually spend on the internet...

the whole "blue crack" thing doesn't really translate too well into real life.

Well, aside from the "awkwardness" of wearing it, what do you think of the quality of the manufacturing? As in, even if you think the blue crack logo is weird, do you think, at least, it was well-made?

I'm generally interested in the quality of the products that cafepress.com makes.

Melon

bonosgirl84 said:
i bought the crack addict shirt.

i wore it to the beach yesterday and felt kind of lame. i kept hoping no one would ask what it meant. like i really want to admit how much time i actually spend on the internet...

the whole "blue crack" thing doesn't really translate too well into real life.

I'm glad they're offering other designs now. :up:

melon, when my shirt arrived, there was a black spot on the shoulder that looked like it was made by a marker. i didn't bother to complain to the company, because the shirt was a novelty purchase, really, not important enough to bother with.

the quality of the shirt is fine. the material is a little thin. i bought an extra large, as they suggested, and it is very small. comparable to a gap medium. the lettering and the coloring in the face of the smilie are pulling apart after just a few wears, but that's mosty due to the size of my chest...

capice? :sexywink:

overall, it's an ok product. i'd give it a seven out of a ten.

I bought an "Hola!" shirt and a bumper sticker. The quality is fine for me. I bought a "Vote Kerry: All the Cool Kids Are Doing It" shirt from CafePress last year and had no complaints.

I'm holding out for the Fake Edge designs. :wink:

fake1.jpg

:mac:

Popmartijn said:
I'm holding out for the Fake Edge designs. :wink:

fake1.jpg

:mac:

Now what did your mother tell you about not having something nice to say.

I still can't believe I missed that whole Fake Edge debacle, I must have been off sick that day.

Back
Top Bottom