Has anyone actually read all of "Randoomdumdomdoomdm"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Johnny Swallow

Bad Daddy Johnny
It's 291-odd pages so far, tell me you're not that much of a loser that you read all of it. And this would have been a Poll, but I'm a freeloading cyber-nerd that still needs to send my cash in.

i read the first 10 pages and probably the last 10 pages. i skipped the middle.

:evil:
j.swallow-- make most of your freeloading and read all 290+ pages NOW...

I'll expect a precis and an PowerPoint presentation tomorrow morning.

The only people who've actually read the whole thing are those who participated all along. :shifty:

I have.
Its not that difficult to do when you were there when it started and follow it everyday.

And I'll :down: your face :mad:

Sicy said:
I have.
Its not that difficult to do when you were there when it started and follow it everyday.

And I'll :down: your face :mad:

I was there when it started, that thread is just not indie enough for me.

No one says you have to read it.

If you have a random thought that doesnt require starting an entire thread, it comes in handy.

Sicy said:
No one says you have to read it.

If you have a random thought that doesnt require starting an entire thread, it comes in handy.

True, but I didn't really know if it was like that or just one continous conversation. I wasn't trying to get you mad or anything.

I used to post in it a lot when it first started, but now I only post when I have something random to say, or if I'm bored :reject:

i read it once i believe, but i'm not a fan of threads where you just post stuff and no one's even really meant to read it. kinda like those "post your _______ threads," where people show their desktop pic, what they're listening to, whatever, and that's it. rarely is there a "i love that song!/desktop pic! where'd you get it?"

but i still post in them anyway. :crack:

is the random thread even like that? :laugh:

hey swallow, your probably one of the few left that might remember when i started the original random thread back around september of 2000.

that thread bothers me because of its sheer size. i feel like its going to eat me or something. it might, who knows?

Johnny Swallow said:
I wasn't trying to get you mad or anything.

I didnt think you were.

And no its not one long continuous conversation. It goes from conversation to conversation, depending on who's posting in it and when. There's one in PLEBAns as well. :crack:

Khan, no its not like that :laugh:

that thread does not represent U2 or it's message..:down:
in any way
shape
or
form..
great post johnny.. that thread [/I]only and I mean only[/I] "that thread"represents Interference.Com.
Period.

dave

Last edited:
diamond said:
that thread does not represent U2 or it's message..:down:
in any way
shape
or
form..

dave

that's why it's in Lemonade Stand, an off topic forum :rolleyes:

thats where we do all our shitting talking about you

Who the fuck cares diamond?

Neither does half of this board, or your posts for that matter. :rolleyes:

UMM...
How about U2 Fans?
not members here?
that are more numberous than a few cliquishly speaking here.

ps-U2 is ANTI CLIQUE .:down:

DB9

diamond, just be happy youve got your good looks AND your jeep.

"Woooooords cant briiiing yooou dooooowwwn"

Back
Top Bottom