Harry Potter To Bare All On Stage

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Of course it's not silly for parents to care about what their kids watch and are exposed to-they should care obviously- but I would think most kids who are deemed mature enough to read and watch Harry Potter could also understand that Daniel is merely an actor playing a different role. You will only see him completely naked if you go to the play.

So if you're at all concerned with the nudity and/or the content of the play, you don't take your kids/teens. And that can be kept separate and apart from Harry intellectually. I'm sure some kids/teens have seen more explicit photos than that on the internet, and you can put parental controls on that. I think the best think is for parents to discuss with their kids (if it's at all an issue) that he's acting in another role that's different and more mature, and like I said I think most kids can understand that anyway.

Headache in a Suitcase said:
wait wait... let me get this straight... he's in a play where he is attracted to a horse? :huh:
And the word is they actually coupled on stage. I wonder if it's just a publicity stunt.

Wait, wrong thread :shifty:

Or is it?

:uhoh:

hello
i don't post here often, but today i went to actually see the play today so i thought i'd post my review

the play is about a psychiatrist (Richard Griffiths) who is assigned Alan Strang (Daniel Radcliffe), a teenage boy who has just scraped the eyes out of six horses. The psychiatrist is trying to find out why he did it whilst at the same time trying to deal with his own inadequacies.

Typically there would be an intense scene that had you on the edge of your seat followed by a a slightly boring section (which was more often than not a monologue by Richard Griffiths) and then back to a good bit again.

the lighting was exceptional imo, it really helped to aid the storytelling. One moment you were with Alan and Dr Dysart in a dank cold "cell" then the next moment you're on the beach reliving a family holiday.

Daniel Radcliffes acting was pretty good i thought. At the start i thought it was quite cute telling Richard Griffiths to fuck off lol, but as the play developed you started to forget that he was harry potter and that he is playing a crazed horse lover.

yeah so thats my take on it

We read the equus at school - its a pretty cool, but slightly off book hahahaha

my friend when to see it last night, and she said it was pretty good, daniel was great in it but richard was boring and shite.

And yes she did stare at his penis. But not for as long as she thought she would.

Back
Top Bottom