Harry Potter And The Half Blood Prince Trailer! - Page 4 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Old 08-02-2008, 03:34 AM   #46
Blue Crack Addict
Local Time: 03:04 PM
WB just wants to milk HP just a little longer, thus two movies. I wonder where they will split the story ...

Old 08-02-2008, 03:52 AM   #47
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Local Time: 01:04 PM
I actually think it makes perfect sense to split Deathly Hallows in two. Even without the storylines that got dropped in the films, that book is *packed*. And I'd like to see the films for once give some proper screentime to Snape's story.

Old 08-03-2008, 12:34 PM   #48
Protecting my eyes ARRRR!!!
Local Time: 02:04 PM
Oooh this got me all excited. I can't wait. I agree that 3rd and 5th movies are the best so far. I'm also glad they're splitting The Deathly Hallows into two part, hopefully they will do the book justice and not leave out so much important stuff as they have done with some of the other movies. :crossesfingers:

6 countries,11 shows. AMAZING FRIENDS AND MEMORIES = Jem's priceless 360 Tour
Old 08-03-2008, 12:46 PM   #49
love, blood, life
Local Time: 09:04 AM
Excellent trailer...but I'm worried since hearing about an interview with one of the main producers saying that while the book is very much about these memories and revelations, that they've stripped them down to only a few in the movie to spend more time on the narrative, granted the plot during the year is important, but how can you not show the flashbacks...that's the whole conceit of this book, I'd already heard the Gaunts wouldn't be in it, now I expect a lot more will be excised from the memories...not so good. Sure its great to bring Quidditch back in, but not at the expense of important story development, and OOTP did just fine without it. I'm still stunned by the work Yates did, he's a very talented drama director as seen with his work on British TV, especially State of Play, but OOTP came out of nowhere, kept close to the dark yet playful tone of Cuaron, and the writer took POA's lead in trimming the fat.

harry potter