Harold Holt Memorial Swimming Centre, Glen Iris, Victoria Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i think we're one of the few families who still buy a real tree every year.

but that suits me great because there's nothing much better than that piney smell

Thanks so much :hug:

Still going to Deakin Warun Ponds, to do either Media & Comm or Professional & Creative Writing, haven't decided yet, but one of the two. With a score so high above what I thought I could go to RMIt or La trobe or seomthing, but I really liked Deakin so I'll stick with that.

im doing stuff at RMIT next year :flirt:

I'm too scared of spiders. and also too lazy :reject:
but we have lots of fake ones. . . .in boxes

at work we have a guy who is a minamilist, so now his desk is covered in the worst decoratvie cheap xmas stuff ever . but today we bought a fake terrantula to stick in amongst it all looks great !

and i bought a plastic skull that lights up and stuck a santa hat on it, looks awesome , hes comming home to have christmas with me ! can sit on my table at dinner :evil:

i love being the antichristmas fairy

is this u2 single going to drop tomorrow or something :drool:

If we're lucky, U2.com might announce something.

Then again, given the way the U2 fanworld is with false alarms right now, nothing will probably happen for a year.

but today we bought a fake terrantula to stick in amongst it all looks great !

:lol: i stuck a huge blue tongue lizard in a guy's toolbox at work today (i'm back working as a tradesman :D). that's how fucking bored i get. i find a lizard, i poke it for ten minutes, then spend the next few hiding it, and call it 'clean up'

im hopping from one foot to the other waiting for this album , ready to kill myself i even have relented and dowloaded beyonce.

FUCKING BEYONCE ALREADY. WHY GOD AND BONO HATH YOU FORSAKEN MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
:scream:

:lol: i stuck a huge blue tongue lizard in a guy's toolbox at work today (i'm back working as a tradesman :D). that's how fucking bored i get. i find a lizard, i poke it for ten minutes, then spend the next few hiding it, and call it 'clean up'

aww poor blue tounge ! send him my way for some love. :heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom