Harold and Kumar go to White Castle

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm surprised this hasn't gotten more responses.

Yeah, it's a very funny movie. The only part I always fast forward through is the scene with the two English girls in the toilet. Too gross!

What makes it go from merely an amusing stoner movie to a classic is the Neil Patrick Harris(NPH) scenes.

And also my favourite part in the whole movie is the sequence where he falls in love, gets married and has a whole life with the bag of weed, all set to the tune of Heart's, 'Crazy On You'.

Calluna said:
I'm surprised this hasn't gotten more responses.

Yeah, it's a very funny movie. The only part I always fast forward through is the scene with the two English girls in the toilet. Too gross!

What makes it go from merely an amusing stoner movie to a classic is the Neil Patrick Harris(NPH) scenes.

And also my favourite part in the whole movie is the sequence where he falls in love, gets married and has a whole life with the bag of weed, all set to the tune of Heart's, 'Crazy On You'.

:lmao: yes

Funny movie despite the Battleshit scene. My housemate rented it and I watched with low expectations. Was pleasantly surprised! They even put to rest asian stereotypes by showing the asian students partying. I would've never expected that in a stoner movie. :up:

Favorite scene.... 'Thank you, come again!' *as Kumar shows the punks his middle finger*

Back
Top Bottom