Happy Valentines Day!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Carek1230

Blue Crack Overdose Get me off the internetz!
What are your plans for today?

valentine.gif

Last edited:
This is the first Valentine's Day we get to spend together in person after 7 years. Making a nice romantic candle light dinner and ending the night with a movie. Tomorrow is our special anniversary so that is our true celebration. That will be dinner out and discovering what the big surprise is that Mike has planned for me :love:

Happy Valentine's Day to everyone! For those of who you are celebrating have a very special time with your loved ones :hug:

No plans. Ernie is sick, but he doesn't care for Valentine's Day anyway. I bought him a waffle maker, but that benefits me too, so it's more like I just used the holiday as an excuse to finally buy one. :wink:

Happy Valentine's Day to everyone! :hug:

No plans for me so far...but, I did get my federal tax return and buy myself a gift. :drool:

Work, work, work . . . plus I'm sicker than the proverbial dog (the respiratory crud that I'd managed to escape . . . until now).

MrPurrl is making dinner tonight, though! :drool:

Never try to buy flowers ON Valentines Day :lol: I wanted to pick some up for my apartment on the way home and it looked like the flower section had been attacked by a pack of desperate men :laugh:

Oh well. I'll look again tomorrow :p

Back
Top Bottom