Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have to do dinner tommorrow for my Mom with the broken leg so I probably won't get online, so let me say it now- HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO EVERYONE! :wave:

U2Kitten said:
I have to do dinner tommorrow for my Mom with the broken leg so I probably won't get online, so let me say it now- HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO EVERYONE! :wave:

Looks like we're in the same boat, U2Kitten! Although it's my mom's wrist and knee that's hurting... Hope your mom gets well soon! :hug:

Have a great Thanksgiving, everyone. :wave:

I had a great Ramadan and now it is Thanksgiving. Just a week full of parties. :yes: Today me and some other Peace Corps volunteers have been invited to spend dinner with some American expats in town. And tomorrow we volunteers are doing our own potluck thingy. yay! :wave:

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!!

It snowed for a full 10 minutes this morning!!!! :love: :heart: :love:

No signs of it now..... but I like to think it was a little blessing for all the women up early cooking. :yes:

garfield.jpg

:wave:

U2Kitten said:

Sorry to hear about your mom's leg. *Sends get well wishes*

Originally posted by EPandAmerica
It snowed for a full 10 minutes this morning!!!!

It didn't snow here at all. In fact, it's supposed to get near 60 this weekend. We're not going to see snow anytime soon. :mad: :(.

Anywho, thanks, nbcrusader. Happy Thanksgiving, everybody! :hug:.

Angela

Back
Top Bottom