Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

RedRocksU2

Blue Crack Addict
thanksg02.gif

....hope this Holiday is great for you.

:D

...Actually, beileve or not...I hate turkey meat....I only eat it on this Holiday....:shrug:

....they should change it to Shrimp...:drool:

I don't like turkey either :no: i prefer having roast beef or chicken for my xmas dinner :drool:

I might cook a chicken breast, some mash-a-taters, a yam, some cranberry sauce, and maybe salad or fresh asparagus and some good wine Mmmmmm.....or maybe shrimp scampi. Mmmmmm...:drool:

I love doing the "family thing" for Thanksgiving as well.... :yes: We eat entirely too much then go to a movie - then we go home and eat some more :giggle:

I'm going home to St Louis to have total chaos with my family.
I'll set the table, eat the left over stuffing, listen to my dad bark at the grandkids, drink with my brothers, wait for my mom to leave the kitchen, clean it all up for her, put on my pajamas and sleep all the way home while Mr GG drives.
Gotta love going home.........

Carek1230 said:
What's everyone doing for Thanksgiving? I'm staying home and doing nothing! Sleep and videos for FOUR days of BLISS!!!!!!

Given other circumstances, I would like that myself.....

But I guess I'm due for a big social event and lotsof tbird....

Happy Holidays

MsGiggles said:
I love doing the "family thing" for Thanksgiving as well.... :yes: We eat entirely too much then go to a movie - then we go home and eat some more :giggle:

That sounds really nice......

=

Carek1230 said:
I might cook a chicken breast, some mash-a-taters, a yam, some cranberry sauce, and maybe salad or fresh asparagus and some good wine Mmmmmm.....or maybe shrimp scampi. Mmmmmm...:drool:

I like shrimp, and breasts, too :yes:

Just my parents, mother-in-law, and husband and daughter this year. And I don't cook - that's hubby's job :happy: Although I will help prepare and clean up... :grumpy:

1_4_10.gif

most importantly, everyone have a safe thanksgiving

bushturkey.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom