Happy New Year!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
beli said:

Ethiopia doesnt celebrate new years at this time of year - they do it at the start of spring in September. Perhaps you can flit around the world avoiding it?

that's a great idea!!

can you find someone who celebrates June 5th? I would like to go live there...it would be much more fun to celebrate Kirk's Birthday Eve!

Headache in a Suitcase said:
all is quiet on new year's day.... maybe because it's 4 in the fucking morning

:laugh:...

Originally posted by Headache in a Suitcase
met a nice girl tonight... a very nice girl... 4 years younger... could be a problem... but did get a kiss at midnight... not a problem at all... hopefully i'll see her again soon... then again, maybe i won't. :shrug:

Aw, that's cool, Headache! :up: :).

Here's hoping you do get a chance to see her again soon. Be a great way to kick off the new year. :D.

Angela

Happy new year everyone!

*jump jump jump :hyper:

I have the feeling its gonna be a smooth chaos. :eyebrow:

Have you seen my red stapler?

AvsGirl41 said:
I hate New Year's. :angry:

2004 looks to be as crap as 2003.

Milton Waddams: [talking on the phone] And I said, I don't care if they lay me off either, because I told, I told Bill that if they move my desk one more time, then, then I'm, I'm quitting, I'm going to quit. And, and I told Don too, because they've moved my desk four times already this year, and I used to be over by the window, and I could see the squirrels, and they were merry, but then, they switched from the Swingline to the Boston stapler, but I kept my Swingline stapler because it didn't bind up as much, and I kept the staples for the Swingline stapler and it's not okay because if they take my stapler then I'll set the building on fire.

AvsGirl41 said:
I hate New Year's. :angry:

2004 looks to be as crap as 2003.

ah but you are forgetting 3 thins...

1 - new U2 album
2 - tour
and
3 - new episodes from my u2 sitcom *Screening in PLEBA* (fan fiction)
well there you go, theres my advertisment ha

Back
Top Bottom