Happy New Year!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

impy13

ONE love, blood, life
Goodbye to the best year of my life.

Share some of your favorite 05 memories, your New Year's resolution, whatever.

It's a celebration, bitches!

Happy New Year to you all.

Goodbye to the most aimless year of my life.

I graduated from two-year community college in June with an associate's degree. In something that I no longer wanted or want to do. Four-year college is a big investment, and I want to know what I'm there for when I'm there, so I took a year off to 'find' myself. I'm nearly halfway through that year, and I've enjoyed not doing anything, but I can't do nothing forever. Whatever. Nevermind.

Happy New Year!

I had a wonderful year...

Visited the UK for 2 weeks in the summer and saw relatives I hadn't seen in ages, got my own apartment in downtown Montreal, saw my first and second U2 shows ever and met so many awesome U2 fans in Montreal.

Really been a great year.

Two of the best things that happened to me:

Falling in love
Seeing both of my favorite bands from the front row

8_6_11.gif
8_6_11.gif

8_6_2.gif

Happy New Year everyone :hug:
1.gif

Lila! I LOVE your little celebrating people!

I had the most AWESOME 2005. It was my U2 year! A year of new friends, 5 shows, travel, and worth every vacation hour, every dollar spent! I'd do it all over again! Hope 2006 is as great as 2005. I have a very blessed life.

Happy New Year to everyone. Be safe!

Happy New Year everyone!

I hope 2006 is a better year than 2005. I had an emotional breakdown from University stress, plus there were some deaths of people (and my cat I'd had for 15 years) close to me.

2006 will get off to a very good start I bet, what with U2 on St Paddy's Day! woooooo!

congrats :applaud:

I had a weird year... in college I had most classes than the rest of my generation, I aproved them all (7 the first semester, 9 the 2nd) and I feel like we became more friendly with each other this year... I met nice girls (but still nothing)

On scouts, the rovers I guide started low, then we were a lot then again we're low, as 3 guys went away because they didn't "feel it" anymore... and the group is hanging on, but I think we can go forward...

Love... go to hell... I don't know were my fucking mind is, or what does it want... I don't know if I like girls because I'm horny or if I really like them... and I don't know... I fell with one that I hava a shot, but I don't know if I really like her or not... and this other girl from college is in my mind since day 1 of college adn i don't know if I love her or hate her or what but :rant:... :scream:

The year i feel like it started for me realy like in septe,ber or something.... and woth that in mind, this is going to be the best year.. U2, not once, but twice (and maybe thrice)... the Oasis, then maybe Coldplay, then it seems sure that Robbie Williams comes... and it all started with Pearl Jam on November...

Here's to this year, that I really want to be a ray ogf light in this cloud that I live in.. I want to know what to do wqith my life... and I really want to see if I can make my dream come true... that's what this year is for...

COME ON!!!! :hyper:

Happy New Year all :hug::rockon::wave::drool::happy::up::yes:

1. Going to be nicer to everyone
2. Do better in school
3. Get a girlfriend by the end of this school year
4. Play guitar well
5. Get in shape

Happy New Year to everyone who lives in the areas where it's 2006 now! :wave: Also Happy New Year to everyone else who is waiting for it to become a new year. :hug:'s to all of you!

My favorite memories out of 2005 were of course going to 2 U2 concerts! Wish I could have done the floor and gone to more but Im not disappointed with what I got! Especially my Bono love :wink:

Other favorite memories are catching the bouquet at my oldest brother's wedding. Ahhhh how I enjoyed being the evny of so many! hehe. Plus I got to attend the wedding with the two most special guys in my life. Oh and I have A LOT of memories right here on Interference! All of you are a bunch of nuts but I still love ya! lol.

Last edited:
My two biggest highlights for 2005:

1. Seeing UNC win the national championship.
2. Getting on the floor at MSG to finally see U2 for the first time ever after being a die-hard fan since 1985.

Happy New Year!!!!!

Good memories for me:

1. Meeting alison0313 for the first time this year when she came to Toronto for one of the U2 concerts. She stayed with me for a week, we drove 5 hours to Montreal and generally had a great time.

2. Booked my trip to Mexico this year even though I'm going in January.

3. Saw U2 in Buffalo after thinking I wouldn't be able to.

4. Spent good times with family and friends.

all I know is that I'm putting the NEW YEARS EVE bootleg when the time is set :wink:

"Happy new year, happy new year, it's U2" :drool:

I sold quite a few pieces of art this year, including paintings and glazed tiles and ceramics. I would like better luck breaking into New York exhibitions in 2006 as I got turned down for one this year. I mainly want to improve as an artist this year because I really do think there's room for improvement and I can do it if I work hard enough.
Happy New Year to all!

Last edited:
in 2005 i went to a bunch of great concerts (including my first 2 U2 shows) , finished with high school, took a 5 week european vacation. The highlight was probably being back in England for a week in October :up:

for 2006, I need to figure out what i'm gonna do in life :crazy: and i would very much like to move

anywho Happy New Year everyone :wave:

Back
Top Bottom