Happy National Pot Day!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
No I'm sure that Friday and Saturday are my national pot days:wink: I think I should go..............

Headache in a Suitcase said:
ya think the pot smokers picked hitler's birthday on purpose? or did they just forget because they were... ya know... on pot.

yea you've posted on interference, but have you posted on interference... on weeeeeeed?

Yes actually when I made the:rockon: appreciation thread

Mullen4Prez said:

Don't do them, stay in school, dance for peace, respect the elderly,those who say others are ignorant are usually ignorant themselves:|

Headache in a Suitcase said:
ya think the pot smokers picked hitler's birthday on purpose? or did they just forget because they were... ya know... on pot.

yea you've posted on interference, but have you posted on interference... on weeeeeeed?

For 400 dollars I got Jerry Garcia in a pouch, man!

JessicaAnn said:
Have to share an appropriate column from today's paper

http://www.jsonline.com/news/metro/apr05/319730.asp

I'm kind of worried that teachers and such will think that I do drugs because I stayed home today. I am genuinely sick and there's no classes today anyway (Drug Awareness Day - speakers going to school and what not to educate the school about drugs). So I didn't see the point in sitting in the gym, feeling like my throat has been sandpapered, when I didn't need to be there in the first place. I'm just wondering, though, how many "sick" notes are going to be circulating throughout each homeroom...

:sigh:

U2democrat said:
but to answer why 4-20, its the code the police use in cali for drug stuff. :shrug:

That's not really true. According to snopes.com

420 is the penal code section for marijuana use in California.

Nope. Section 420 of the California penal code refers to obstructing entry on public land. The penal codes of other states list different entries for 420, but none of them matches anything having to do with marijuana.

However, on 1 January 2004 the Governor of California signed that state's Senate Bill 420 which regulates marijuana used for medical purposes. This bill comes years after the term '420' was associated with marijuana and indeed its number likely was chosen because of the existing pop culture connection. This is the tail wagging the dog, not the other way around.

It's the Los Angeles or New York police radio code for marijuana smoking in progress.

It's not the police radio code for anything, let alone that.

ok well i can take on the person who told me that tomorrow :applaud:

and i know i'm allergic to marijuana because i was behind a guy (he was driving and smoking it!) and i had the same reaction that i have to tobacco.

U2democrat said:
i'm allergic to marijuana anyway i'd never smoke it. :yuck:

Uhoh. You might not be the best choice for conversion to Church fandom then.... :sad: And I've been plotting so hard... :mad:

Back
Top Bottom