happy mother's day

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Mr. BAW sends prop's to all the Interference moms!

Mr. BAW got BAW her morning paper, made her coffee, cleaned the kitchen, took out the trash, put away the clothes and shoes and its still only 9:45 a.m.; Mr. BAW will then go to the market, watch a Laker game and then make BAW a nice Bar-B-Q...

:heart: BAW

PS. - Doozer61, BAW and Mr. BAW laid flowers at Nana-BAW's gravesite yesterday...:heart: :heart:

I got my mom the Postal Service CD and talked to her on the phone (she lives kinda far away).

:heart: my mom :heart:

And happy mother's day to all the mommies at interland! :D

Last edited:
Happy Mother's Day!

One of the toughest, lowest paying jobs on the face of the planet - yet it provides a unique joy that only a mom can understand.

:up: Interference Moms :up:

Happy Mothers Day to all the Interference Moms

I've had fun so far. My daughters made me breakfast and I received some lovely school made gifts and cards.

Mini fahs :heart:

I hope all the mum's, in whatever form that may take, had a lovely day. Whether biological or not, thank the heavens for women who nurture.
and :hug: to all those who love and miss their mums.
My day had a decidedly equine flavour.
I went alone to my fave old theatre at the beach and watched Hidalgo :drool:
( had a laugh when the woman next to me said to her friend, "he looked better with long hair in Lord of the Rings"..goodness me woman, he was taking part in an endurance race across the desert... although the mother in me wanted to apply some lip balm on dear Viggo)
I had all my children , and a few extras, home for a BBQ in the evening, they gave me incense and candles and a lot of laughs. Today I work at the high school so I get to see 1000 children:hug:
I listened to a woamn on the radio who has 4 children of her own and has fostered 600 children:faint: I'd like to be a foster mother.

And my hub gave me what I asked for- 5 bags of horse manure :heart: so I can nurture the two greatest mothers of all,
Mother Nature and Mother Earth.

:heart: Mummy!! :heart:

I had a whole bucket of Banana Laffy Taffy (her favorite, though this will probably kill that, LOL) delivered on Friday, just in time. And my dad and I got her a $100 gift certificate for Bed, Bath and Beyond.

Back
Top Bottom