Happy FRIDAY 13th!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ABEL

An Angel In Devil's Shoes
Happy Friday 13th y'all! Yup! This Friday is FRIDAY 13th!

I was just curious, are any of you here superstitious about Friday 13th? Do you do things differently on Friday 13th than you would on any other day? Do you have any personal Friday 13th stories or any strange occurances?

I personally am not superstitious, however if I see a black cat cross my path on Friday 13th, I may think twice about it! :lol:

It was eleven years ago to the day, on a Friday the 13th, 9-13-91.

My older sister died. She was 37.

I am not superstitious. I don?t believe in horoscopes, numerology, tarot cards, psychics, John Edwards, angels, ufos, etc. My rational, skeptical mind precludes me from participating in the above.

I believe in Love.

im sorry to hear about your sister, deep.

as for friday the 13th...i always end up going out on the town, to eat at a restaurant, and there's someone always driving on the wrong side of the road, doing something stupid, etc...its like there's a full moon and it makes people do some stupid stupid stuff:rant:

Deep, sorry for you loss, and I don't mean disrespect, but a thread like this only comes up once in a million years, so I have to make a joke....

"Friday the thirteenth comes on a Monday...ACK!!!!!" cries Churchy La Femme, hiding under a log.

Does anyone get this joke?

popkidu2 said:
Deep, sorry for you loss, and I don't mean disrespect, but a thread like this only comes up once in a million years, so I have to make a joke....

"Friday the thirteenth comes on a Monday...ACK!!!!!" cries Churchy La Femme, hiding under a log.

:scratch:

Holy crap, I didn't realize it was Friday 13th. No wonder all these shit things are happening today! kidding.

But really, what a shit day. I will be ok in 20 mins.

foray

popkidu2 said:

Um call me sick but I only get it if it is a dirty joke.

foray

this year, december 13 is also a friday. I know this cos It's my mom's bday. I was supposed to be born june 13 (6 months after her bday) but I was 11 days late.

I actually forgot it was a Friday today, let alone the 13th!

:laugh:

Not usually, I dont find anything normally goes wrong! But I'll have to always watch out I guess...:shifty:

Well Im sick, I had 2 tests today... and the sad thign is, compared to my thursday (the 12th, so this past thursday, ie yesterday) I had a really damn good day... *dies*

Friday 13th's aren't bad for me either, and sometimes end up bringing me good things...although this time nothing exceptionally bad or good happened today *yet* lol

Back
Top Bottom