Happy Festivus!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DeadMansParty

Rock n' Roll Doggie
Here is where we celebrate! Tis the season to air your grievances!!

festivus.jpg

YES YES YES!!!:lmao: OMG!!!:lmao:

this is such a great idea..

ok...:hmm: how have you people disappointed me this past year...

and also, since the traditional Festivus Meal is, whatever you want, what will you have? I will be eating Chomp Sushi.

the feats of strength!

THE FEATS OF STRENGTH!!!!@12!@1

:hyper:

DMP will entertain us with his skills and prowess of magic and illusion at the Festivus for the Restivus proceeding the Airing of Grievances, following the traditional Festivus Meal.

I'll be having Captain Crunch cereal with the red and green crunchberries:drool:

Many Christmas's ago, Frank Costanza went to buy a doll for George. There was only one doll left and when he reached for it, so did another man. After struggling for the doll, he thought there could be another way. The doll was destroyed, but out of that, a new holiday was born. It was called Festivus. A Festivus for the rest-iv-us..

Festivus Information:

Celebrated December 23rd each year.
The Meal: What ever you want

During the last few weeks in December when Festivus takes place, families and friends get together at the dinner table and have something called "the Airing of Grievances". Durning this time, we share with family and friends all the ways they had disappointed over the past year.

After the Airing of Grievances, we get together right in the same night to do something called "Feats of Strength". This is where the head of the household tests his/her strength with another friend or family member. The great honour is given out to a different person each year. In Seinfeld, Cosmo Kramer was given the honor but turned it down to George Costanza as he had an appointment.

Now for the pole. No it is not a tree. A pole, no decorations. Frank Costanza believes that tinsel is very distracting so there are no decorations. The pole is tall, silver, hollow, long, skinny, and heavy.

So we dont piss eachother off, and I dont have anything bad to say about anyone on here anyways, we can do an airing of people whom each of us know. You know, the guy who you let into traffic and doesnt give you the wave. Or the gross guy in your office who is so proud walking into the bathroom with the newspaper under his arm. Or the stupid lady talking really loud on her cell phone in a really long line at the Super Market and had double coupons, and paid with a check, but stopped filling it in to finish her mind numbingly boring tale of last nights dinner date. Move it BITCH!

:hmm: How about my coworker who belches all day long and complains of stomach issues? This is someone who eats chinese food, ribs and anything else for breakfast and doesn't stop eating all day long. :angry:

One of my students disappointed me by being an unappericative turd burger:mad:

no more help for him:angry:

hey I feel better:wink:

Dismantled said:
One of my students disappointed me by being an unappericative turd burger:mad:

no more help for him:angry:

hey I feel better:wink:

I wonder how many of my past Teachers have called me a Turd Burger.

DeadMansParty said:

I wonder how many of my past Teachers have called me a Turd Burger.

I wouldn't have. :D I have a soft spot for punk/skateboard kids.

SERENITY NOW........insanity later.

Grievance: One of my friends rigged our NYE vote to the place she wanted to go to. :rant: :mad: :angry:

:kill:

grievence 1: Sitting a plane for 6 hours next to a woman who: brought her king size pillow and kept hitting me in the face with it...sighed loudly every 5 minutes...
hogged the armrest and elbowed me if I tried to use it....called her friend right before take off and admitted she had the FLU! :scream:

grievance 2: The Boston cow guy. If you were anywhere near him, you know.

Bono's American Wife said:
grievence 1: Sitting a plane for 6 hours next to a woman who: brought her king size pillow and kept hitting me in the face with it...sighed loudly every 5 minutes...
hogged the armrest and elbowed me if I tried to use it....called her friend right before take off and admitted she had the FLU! :scream:

grievance 2: The Boston cow guy. If you were anywhere near him, you know.

Cow guy?!!!!!

:lol:

Festivus for the rest of us.
It's probably my favourite holiday saying ever.
Thank you, Larry David.

WildHoneyAlways said:

I wouldn't have. :D I have a soft spot for punk/skateboard kids.

SERENITY NOW........insanity later.

Grievance: One of my friends rigged our NYE vote to the place she wanted to go to. :rant: :mad: :angry:

:kill:

yay im a 27 year old kid! I love it!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom