Happy Festivus!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
DeadMansParty said:
So we dont piss eachother off, and I dont have anything bad to say about anyone on here anyways, we can do an airing of people whom each of us know. You know, the guy who you let into traffic and doesnt give you the wave. Or the gross guy in your office who is so proud walking into the bathroom with the newspaper under his arm. Or the stupid lady talking really loud on her cell phone in a really long line at the Super Market and had double coupons, and paid with a check, but stopped filling it in to finish her mind numbingly boring tale of last nights dinner date. Move it BITCH!

I hate that guy in traffic!....also the people you hold the door open for ....then just stroll right through as if to say..." yah ...you BETTER hold the door open" ...sometimes I say a really cocky " yer welcome"...they NEVER turn around and look at me
Im a bad influence on my children. on one end im very curteous and polite...but i get shitty if it aint appreciated man !:) /:rant:
Dual nature

We have a pole on our porch. :drool:

Okay, it's actually our flagpole, but when there's no flag on it, we call it our Festivus pole. :wink:

I knew BC will appear eventually :wave:

My grieveness is for those old fat women... old = 45-60, those who think that for the mere fact of being old we're all supposed to be good with them and giving them the sit in the bus. Well, NO!!. Those that I hate the most are the ones that come specifically towards me, stand next to me and don't find anything better than to touch me with their bread-and-jam-full stomachs as a pressure element. Well gues what, IM NOT GIVING YOU MY SEAT. The worse of all is that they could not press me, but they do. And the worse is when they kinda press, lightly, but they do, DONT YOU THINK I DONT KNOW :angry:

And if you give them the seat, not even a thank you.. only a "victory" smile that makes me even angrier :mad:

there... FESTIVUS!!!!

^now its festivus time:up:

:lmao:

I am going to air my grievence about my socks...I hate when I get snow down them and then they get all wet:mad: and rub on my feet:madspit:

My grievance is to all those fast food and sandwich shop folks who get your order wrong and hand you your change with the dollars all rumpled and drop the coins into your hands and don't even make eye contact or say hello, goodbye, have a nice day, thank you....I hate that. So I always smile really big and say YOU'RE WELCOME! when I leave. Man I hate that!

there.....Festivus:wink:

(we need a Festivus smilie)

inmyplace13 said:
It's a Festivus for the rest of us!

I have a shirt I found at a thrift store with that on it on the back ;) (I love thrift stores :)) It also has Festivus 2004 on the front :D
Seinfeld was just a great show...

Last edited:
u2_girlie_2002 said:

I have a shirt I found at a thrift store with that on it on the back ;) (I love thrift stores :)) It also has Festivus 2004 on the front :D
Seinfeld was just a great show...

You should post a pic of the shirt! :applaud:

Carek1230 said:

You should post a pic of the shirt! :applaud:
I would love to, but no digital camera for instant photos quickly or a scanner...:(
*sigh* lol this is one reason why I wouldn't mind having either one!
:wink:

I have another...

my grievance is for those damn cashiers that don't find anything better than to give you change like this: open the hand, spread the bills, put the coins up, give them to the customer... DAMN YOU PEOPLE...

you have to put your hand exactoy like theirs or else the coins will fall, or even better, everything will fall :angry:

who the hell teaches that to these people :mad:

starsgoblue said:
99.9 % of my grievances are about MEN! :angry:

Haha! Let's start a list....

1. They fart and fan the covers
2. They belch and don't say excuse me
3. They don't put the toilet seat down
4. They pee on the floor and all over everything
5. They tell you that you look ok even when you don't
6. Talking on the phone is a no no with them
7. Clothes are left on the floor
8. Most of them snore
9. TV remotes should be hidden from them
10. Repeat everything to them twice so they hear you
11. They don't use coasters
12. Guys: denims and a t-shirt is not semi formal attire
13. Why do they spit?
14. We don't enjoy having sweaty stinky socks thrown at us
15. Don't wave your armpits in our faces
16. Don't spit gum on the ground
17. You have pockets don't give us your stuff to hold in our purses
18. Admit it, you spend just as much time in the bathroom as us
19. We don't plug up the toilet, why do guys do this constantly?
20. Chick flicks CAN be good for you.

wolfeden said:
aaaw, I liked Boston Elvis.....

yeah he was really funny...but I heard he was a real jerk in the GA line..cutting ahead and just being an over all moron.'

thats not very festivus of him:angry:

Back
Top Bottom