Happy Cinco De Mayo!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

RedRocksU2

Blue Crack Addict
The equivalent for St Patrick's day (For drinking excuses) is here!

Tonight, the Mrs and I will be attending a surprise party for her friend in Brea, Ca.

What are your plans?

btw...be careful........
Alcooliques21.gif

So, it's just another day. I'm going to SEa World on my way home from work today and we are having a salsa tasting and contest here at work, the winner gets $50 and their recipe will appear in the company's cookbook.

Tonight will just be a regular night for me most likely. I'll probably end up having a coupla beers and watching some hockey. Good times! :D

Well, it was a very exciting Cinco de Drinko at the Slide-Bar in Fullerton, CA...BAW's were surprise guests for the bartender who plied his parents with special, Coroazon Tequila for the best margaritas in the world...we walked in around 6 pm, stumbled out with DMP around 10 pm

I lost count after maybe, uhh, 6, 7..BAW was right behind...DMP suggested a quieter atmosphere and took us to a Hooka bar where we feasted on wine and Corona's....BAW-some!

We ended the night around one with a surprise trip to ARCO for a 6-pack of beer and three to go orders at In and Out Burgers....

It was a fiesta-magnifique! :wink:

And please don't ask how I'm feeling today....:drunk:

Doozer61 said:
:ohmy:

bought some of this at Costco just now :drunk:

patron-silver.jpg

It'll never be as good as the bottle I got straight from Tijuanna :tongue: (not to mention the fact that I got it for only $30) heh heh

90mins sounds about right... one hour wait at the border then another half to actually get in and back out. :wink:

They're countin' how many tequila bottles I'm carrying back :whistle:

Seriously though, I park on the US side and just walk over.

Back
Top Bottom