Happy Birthday Zootlesque!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cruzila

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
Somewhere between The Edge, Matt Bellamy and Brian
I'm a little early, but wanted to get a jump start on the wishes! Hope you have a great Birthday!!!! Cheers!! Your first drink is on me!

519722475_180cb8847c.jpg

i came all the way out here for you

Happy birthday from me...

officeyz2.jpg

and your coworkers! :D

Have a good one. :combust:

I do remember that you once said ( in the 'achtung deutschland' thread or I dunno where exactly...) that you speak a little bit german, so:
Alles Gute zum Geburtstag !
:wink:

HBD, Zootles. Seeing as today is your birthday, I'm going to refrain from beating you, so you can stop crying and come out of your corner now :hug:

PS: I got you a box full of HUTDUBz cds. The outside is decorated with pictures of Bono's face and Adam's bum :drool: :drool: :drool: Shall I deliver it or do you want to wait until St Pattys Day in NYC? :hmm:

cruzila said:

I was just gonna grab a cold one when I saw this thread. Thanks for starting it. :kiss:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Listen to as much 90's goodness as you can handle today. :hi5:

LemonMelon said:
Zoots! :hyper: Happy birthday to our favorite Nineties Nut™. :rockon:

Yay 90s! :yippie:

BonosBaby12 said:
Happy Birthday Zoots! :D Very happy that I had the chance to hang out with your awesome self :sexywink:

It was good fun spending the day with you and Mike that day! :dance:

achtung_girl said:
I do remember that you once said ( in the 'achtung deutschland' thread or I dunno where exactly...) that you speak a little bit german, so:
Alles Gute zum Geburtstag !

Ich liebe Deutsch! :drool: Danke!

DreamOutLoud13 said:
I've brought you some cake... hope you like chocolate :drool :

darkchocolatecakequ4.jpg

I love chocolate! Thanks! :love:

joyfulgirl said:

Perfect! :applaud: Thanks!

U2Fanatic4ever said:

I'm not sure if that's a tired look or a smart ass one. :lol:

kafrun said:
I got you a box full of HUTDUBz cds. The outside is decorated with pictures of Bono's face and Adam's bum :drool : :drool : :drool : Shall I deliver it or do you want to wait until St Pattys Day in NYC?

HUtdubz! :drool: St. Pattys day sounds fine. I will put shamrocks to cover up Adam's bum. :happy:

Doozer61 said:
Don't let this happen to you!

DSC01858.jpg

What IS that? :uhoh:

My birthday is actually not until tomorrow Nov 10th. Anyway thanks, you guys! This site and the people here mean so much to me!

Back
Top Bottom